May 16, 2024, 01:03:19 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Ozma Survivor All-Stars Round Six

Started by I Like Ozma, July 29, 2007, 07:34:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song should be voted off the Island?

Shooting Stars
8 (29.6%)
Continental Drift
5 (18.5%)
Restart
5 (18.5%)
Wake Up
4 (14.8%)
Underneath My Tree
5 (18.5%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: August 01, 2007, 07:34:24 pm

Jeff42

Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on August 02, 2007, 01:43:27 pm
honestly, im indifferent to RRp3 as a whole. its good. nothing better than good thou. definitley not great.
For me, it's far and away my favorite album of all time.  And Shootingstars is my third favorite song on it.

Джесси

My favorite album varies by mood, but I can say that Rock and Roll Part 3 does spend a lot of time in my CD player. In general I would say that it is my favorite album.
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

xlalaliex

Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on August 02, 2007, 03:55:22 pm
did this mean i met her at the show? i think i saw her, maybe i saw her hug Jose while Samantha sat next to them and looked at me.

you might have seen me. but i never hugged jose when he was by samantha. whenever i talked to jose samantha was over by the merch table where star and i think daniel were  :-\

VanSlegr Fan

QuoteFor me, it's far and away my favorite album of all time

are you being sarcastic?  ???
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

Jeff42

Oatmeal

Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on August 02, 2007, 01:43:27 pm
honestly, I'm indifferent to RRP3 as a whole. its good. nothing better than good thou. definitely not great.
You might just not have a connection with the album like you do with the others. However, If your referring to simplicity that makes this album "definitely not great", I would like to make the point that it is harder to make a simple song sound good than a complex one. And in my opinion sincerity is greater than sophistication. However we all have diffrent opinions I'm sure some would disagree with me on the ones I stated,
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

I Like Ozma

wow elliott you did very good with your grammar on that last post. other than your "diffrent" and a few punctuational errors. keep up the good work.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

VanSlegr Fan

QuoteI would like to make the point that it is harder to make a simple song sound good than a complex one

this is true, but i guess i've just found the album TOO simple? maybe? its great in that its the place Ozma started at, and grew into there "own" sound from. but i just can't help that none of the songs ever seem to get stuck in my head, if that makes any sense.
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck