May 02, 2024, 10:55:04 pm

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Did anyone go to the concert in North Carolina? (June 20, 2007)

Started by canucks13, October 18, 2007, 05:57:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

canucks13

I was there but the place (greene street club) was pretty much empty. There were only about 50 people there, perhaps even less than that. It was a great show but I felt bad for Ozma since there wasn't a big turnout. As a long time fan I did my best to sing as loud as possible to every song and to cheer as loud as possible. It was kind of cool to see one of my favorite bands at a venue with hardly anyone present but at the same time I wish there would have been a better turn out. I doubt anyone on here was at that show but I was just wondering if anyone was there or if anyone else had a similar experience at another venue.

p.s. i have a few pictures from the concert and with some of the members if anyone is interested. Oh and I have a few cool stories to go along with it.

I Like Ozma

i used to have a picture of peewee as my avatar. p.s. its all about the LA KINGS baby!
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

canucks13

I'm just glad that vancouver let the kings have Dan Cloutier......but i have nothing against LA.....but i strongly dislike all the other teams in the western conference as well as the rangers....sorry to get off topic but hockey is pretty rad too.......too bad no one went to see ozma in NC : (

pygmy twylyte

i went to see ozma in charlotte on the 19th.  there werent many people there.