May 02, 2024, 10:08:39 pm

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

How was Ozma received on the Blue October tour?

Started by Kyosho, December 09, 2007, 02:43:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyosho

I haven't been able to see Ozma since pre-breakup in 2004 (they canceled their cleveland show over the summer on their headlining tour; gotta say that tore my heart out when I showed up and the flier said canceled), but I was curious about this tour. Blue October and Yellowcard. How did the fans react? Did they seem to like Ozma? Hate them? Indifferent? I would think the tour would have perhaps gotten them to a wider audience and maybe been good for the band. I'm not sure though.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Tri$tan

I was at the NYC show and I was pretty much the only person really getting into it. Too many younger kids who had no idea who Ozma was. Oh well.
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

gregor

Ozma needs to start playing N64 or Gamecube themes now.  kids know of Tetris, but that's it.
i love you guys