April 19, 2024, 11:13:32 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

DB CONFUSION ON THE 12TH

Started by tannerillingworth, November 07, 2004, 04:36:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerillingworth

this is for everyone who hasnt read my post in the brooklyn show thread

DB accidentally double booked the 12th, a show in brooklyn and a show at Colby College in Maine with Brandon Wiard

we will find out in the next day or so which show he will be playing, i am assuming it will be brooklyn

i know this because i booked the maine show, so im not just making this up to sound cool
capture your flag

anthem for a new amanda

whattttt?!?!?! nooooooooo i have to see him

amish

MAINE.

If you have any say in this, he HAS to go to maine.

Jason will agree.

kitten

Quote from: amish on November 07, 2004, 07:06:29 pm
MAINE.

If you have any say in this, he HAS to go to maine.

Jason will agree.

no, jason will pee in his pants if dan doesn't come.

anthem for a new amanda

Not Jason

Quote from: kitten on November 07, 2004, 08:15:23 pm

no, jason will pee in his pants if dan doesn't come.

i appreciate your sympathy, but honestly, i'm quite capable of handling it.

i'd obviously rather have him play in maine, but i think it's pretty stupid to expect him to commute several hours to maine as opposed to playing locally.  so, oh well.

is brandon wiard still happening do you know tanner?  cause i'd go see that anyway.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Ianny

~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

tannerillingworth

we are working on it right now

we need to get his guarantee up if DB isn't coming

if we can get the guarantee for brandon up, which i think we can, the show will still happen

all of this should be sorted out by later today, updates will soon follow

trust me, i am pulling hard for my peeps in maine
capture your flag

kitten

Quote from: Not Jason on November 07, 2004, 10:37:46 pm

i appreciate your sympathy, but honestly, i'm quite capable of handling it.

i'm still imagining you peeing in your pants just because it's funny.

Andy

tannerillingworth

breaking news...

daniel brummel has cancelled his brooklyn show in order to play colby college in maine

sorry new yorkers....we had to give some love to our friends in maine

the show looks like it will be starting around 9 o clock with a battle of the bands happening before it
capture your flag

Ianny

~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

anthem for a new amanda

:(

can someone pass along the message to DB that he broke my heart and should play my school instead

Tri$tan

jason's probably creaming his pants right now ;) :lol:
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

The Other Mike

holy crap... is this november 12th?  rock.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

amish

Quote from: The Other Mike on November 08, 2004, 02:03:00 pm
holy crap... is this november 12th?  rock.
yeehaw!!!

Free? Where do we get tickets? How much?

Not Jason

i'm guessing it's free.  if it costs money, then they'll probably just charge at the door.  I've been to one show ever at colby and i bought tickets for that at bullmoose, but since this is pretty short notice, i'd doubt there are advanced tickets.
I am the baseball.

amish

Quote from: Not Jason on November 09, 2004, 12:14:52 pm
i'm guessing it's free.  if it costs money, then they'll probably just charge at the door.  I've been to one show ever at colby and i bought tickets for that at bullmoose, but since this is pretty short notice, i'd doubt there are advanced tickets.
awesome, do where know at what location at Colby it will be? I am definitely going to do everything I can to go to this.

Not Jason

waterville is practically my second hometown, my sister went to school at colby, but i'm not really sure where exactly they hold their events like this.  dan lists a specific address on his myspace page, but i'm not really sure what that means.  i'll try to get more exact information and i'll post it here if i find anything out.
I am the baseball.

The Other Mike

Jason, you want to meet up somewhere beforehand?

Not Jason

Quote from: The Other Mike on November 09, 2004, 02:53:25 pm
Jason, you want to meet up somewhere beforehand?

good thinking.  my vote is for the K-Mart parking lot off of (formerly) exit 34 in waterville sometime prior to the show.  I know how to get to the campus no problem, i'm just not sure where the hell we should be going once we get there.  it's a small campus though, so we should be able to figure it out without TOO much trouble.
I am the baseball.

The Other Mike

keen.  When does the show start?  When should we meet?

Not Jason

TRUCKATRON! will be meeting up in the K Mart parking lot of I-95 (former) exit 34 at 6pm.  If anyone else happens to be voyaging up (or down) for the show and wants to meet up with us for any crazy oddball reason, go for it.  we can form a caravan or something.
I am the baseball.

amish

November 09, 2004, 06:07:57 pm #23 Last Edit: November 09, 2004, 06:09:04 pm by amish
Quote from: Not Jason on November 09, 2004, 04:50:18 pm
TRUCKATRON! will be meeting up in the K Mart parking lot of I-95 (former) exit 34 at 6pm.  If anyone else happens to be voyaging up (or down) for the show and wants to meet up with us for any crazy oddball reason, go for it.  we can form a caravan or something.
If Ann can go to work early and get out early, we will be heading UP I-95 (or whatever) that afternoon.

PS - Time of show?

Approx time to meet at K-Mart? We're both excited about this, I hope we can go.

tannerillingworth

sorry i have so few details for you right now

i am told that dan and brandon will hit the stage at about nine o clock

i am not sure on tickets, if it will be free or not that is.....if it costs money, it will be at the door

i fully intended on coming out for this, but my financial situation has stopped my travel plans

i will find out the other details (place, cost) this week and post it here
capture your flag

Tri$tan

i expect a million pictures from you guys

i have a football game friday and show choir saturday at 7:30. so i expect MUCHO pictures
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

tannerillingworth

ok, this has gotten out of my control and my confusion is enormous right now

brandon wiard has cancelled the show in maine - i repeat, one day before the show, the show has been cancelled and there will be no show at colby college tomorrow

as for the brooklyn show, i have no idea what is going to happen with that....

i am going to try and call daniel tomorrow to see if he got back on the bill for that

key word: try

im sorry for the crazy mixup with all of this, i feel really bad (even though its not my fault)

we are working on booking a tour for brandon and his band this spring, and i will do everything in my power to get a maine show booked....maybe daniel will come along too

i am real sorry guys
capture your flag

kitten

Quote from: tannerillingworth on November 11, 2004, 06:33:52 pm
ok, this has gotten out of my control and my confusion is enormous right now

brandon wiard has cancelled the show in maine - i repeat, one day before the show, the show has been cancelled and there will be no show at colby college tomorrow

as for the brooklyn show, i have no idea what is going to happen with that....

i am going to try and call daniel tomorrow to see if he got back on the bill for that

key word: try

im sorry for the crazy mixup with all of this, i feel really bad (even though its not my fault)

we are working on booking a tour for brandon and his band this spring, and i will do everything in my power to get a maine show booked....maybe daniel will come along too

i am real sorry guys

STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!

funwithsponges

So...who is this Brandon Wiard guy?  He posted on the old OOF, yes?  Had a Gary Coleman avatar or something?

The Other Mike

fuck damn shit balls dick fuck.