April 26, 2024, 07:22:31 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Upcoming Brooklyn Daniel Brummel Show!

Started by Ianny, April 28, 2005, 01:36:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianny

This is posted on Dan's myspace:

Daniel Brummel

May, 5 2005 at Glasshouse Gallery
38 S. 1st St., Brooklyn, NY, NY 11211
Cost:

Solo acoustic set with Texas Red Hunter and other friends. A guaranteed good time. Get there at 8 or 9pm. It's cheap if not free.
http://www.brookebaxter.com/glasshousegallery/
http://www.whiskeyandapples.com

Sounds like I have a show to go to.  :)

Will I see any of you lovely people there?
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

geektheindierocker

I have two finals the day after the show, but I'm going to try my damndest to check it out.

Andy

daniel brummel is an Samuel man; his new demos are also

Jordan

i come home this sunday... so any shows after this sunday until mid-late july i can goto... but not this one. sorry.

-Jordan  :)
you're as cold as ice.

Seb

Did anyone go to this, then? Any good?
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."

Kyosho

Slim chance, but did anyone happen to record it?  ;)
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Ianny

My friend bailed, so I didn't make it.  Next show I shall be there, I swear!  :'(
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

mike

I went.  Brummel didnt show up.

- Mike
I'M YELLING AT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T RESPECT YOU!