April 24, 2024, 08:14:00 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Does anyone have any acoustic versions of Ozma songs? (especially Gameover)

Started by dossmaster, April 10, 2005, 03:08:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dossmaster

I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone could direct me too or send me any acoustic Ozma songs they have. I used to have Gameover acoustic from their Purevolume and thought it was Samuel, but that was on my old, now completely destroyed, computer. I can no longer find it anywhere I look online. If anone can help that'd be greatly appreciated.

jvstin

bootleg of the month: february

edit: nevermind.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Andy

brad

dossmaster

Do you have AIM or could you possibly email them to me Brad? If you could that'd be awsome. My AIM is mrdoss123 and my email is mrdoss1@yahoo.com

exism

I too lost the Samuel gameover acoustic recording. I'd be happy if I could get it and I'll put it up on my website for everyone.

joncampbell@gmail.com
aim: pepsidemic

thanks

Fantastic Max

Quote from: brad on April 12, 2005, 03:56:54 pm
i have 3 game over acoustics
I'm willing to bet 2 of your supposed 'three' are one in the same, just with different titles. A couple years ago, after I'd already had the original one by Daniel, and the newer one from Digivent, I was on Kazaa, looking for any songs I hadn't already acquired, and I saw Gameover(original acoustic recording) or something to that extent, and it was the same thing as the Digivent recording.

But if I'm completely wrong, and they're not the same one, I'd like to own it :P
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

brad

Quote from: ozmacity on April 19, 2005, 04:40:32 pm
Quote from: brad on April 12, 2005, 03:56:54 pm
i have 3 game over acoustics
I'm willing to bet 2 of your supposed 'three' are one in the same, just with different titles. A couple years ago, after I'd already had the original one by Daniel, and the newer one from Digivent, I was on Kazaa, looking for any songs I hadn't already acquired, and I saw Gameover(original acoustic recording) or something to that extent, and it was the same thing as the Digivent recording.

But if I'm completely wrong, and they're not the same one, I'd like to own it :P

I have 2 different ones with daniel speaking (on one he says the date, on the other he talks before and after the song) and the digivent one.

dossmaster

Does anyone know where I mgiht locate the Digevent recordings?

Kyosho

I'm betting the mysterious Gamover recording you cannot seem to place is from Daniel's live acoustic set at KUCI in..what was it 2000, 2001? I don't recall. Awesome show, the whole thing. Awesome. I could find you the exact date, but it's on my other computer.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

heysarahsarah

Quote from: Kyosho on April 23, 2005, 07:52:10 pm
I'm betting the mysterious Gamover recording you cannot seem to place is from Daniel's live acoustic set at KUCI in..what was it 2000, 2001? I don't recall. Awesome show, the whole thing. Awesome. I could find you the exact date, but it's on my other computer.

I believe I have this on my computer, and it's from 2001 I think.  It's an awesome recording.  DB solo/contrabnd set on the Sweater show is pretty awesome too.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.