News:

Don't smoke m3th!

Virgin Megastore Columbus Day...Must Read

Started by Steve1385, October 11, 2005, 04:47:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve1385

Wut up dudes,

Long time Ozma fan checking in.

Anyway, I go to school in NYC and I work at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square (i'm sure anyone whos eva been to NYC has hit that shit up).  Anyways, yesterday I was working what we call "The Shit Shift" from 11 AM to 7 PM and we were merked. I mean the store is always packed but today there was like motherfucking 1 million people in the store. I'm tired as shit at around 3 and I'm about to go on my break when all of a sudden mother fucking Jeff Lynne of the Electric Light Orchestra is spotted in the fucking store by my manager. Immediately he and I go over to Mr. Lynne to talk to him and it was crazzzzy shit yo.

Of all the millions of CD's in the store, of all the people in the world; Jeff Lynne bought Rock and Roll Part 3, Double Donkey Disc, and Spending Time on the Borderline. My manger had no fucking clue who the hell Ozma were and Jeff Lynne was telling everyone how he heard there stuff on the internet.

Just thought maybe you guyz would care. My boy J$ was gonna write this shit up but I wouldnt let him. I called him right after Jeff Lynne came in and he couldn't believe it.

Peace,

Steve

phatpubah

oh fuck
ELO was always a big influence on ozma to my memory
thats awesome...
CPL593H

Steve1385

Quote from: phatpubah on October 11, 2005, 04:50:08 pm
oh fuck
ELO was always a big influence on ozma to my memory
thats awesome...

straight up.

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Zombie Don Ho

that blows my mind... you should forward that story to ryen or jose's myspace or something.

Kyosho

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

The Other Mike

huh.  If this is real it's pretty cool, but this noob seems spurious.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Not Jason

Quote from: The Other Mike on October 12, 2005, 06:04:47 am
huh.Ã,  If this is real it's pretty cool, but this noob seems spurious.

He's a friend of that dude who's forum name I forget.  None the less, that's good enough for me to believe it.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.