May 18, 2024, 02:00:01 pm

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Family Guy and Ozma

Started by NewYorkerNick, February 21, 2006, 01:35:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYorkerNick

Funny quote of the week:
"anyways, if you want to keep arguing about how the mae shi sucks, go for it.  Just know that you are wrong."
-The Other Mike

gloom-glaam

that was fairly random
but random is awesome!

imatreeandurnot

Jeff42

That was the least fun I've ever had while listening to "Rocks."

gloom-glaam

also i dont get why the first 30 seconds of the cartoon are there are why they have anything to do with anything

Rome

i think the solo matched the bullets perfectly.

gloom-glaam

Rocks - The soerm fighting song

I like ozma

it would have been better if it went with the video

Fantastic Max

Haha, I watching that video, and I realized in the "Related Videos" section on the right, my band's "Spending Time" cover is there. Haha, I forgot it was on there.

It's kinda crappy, and only the beginning, but if anyone wants to see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYknivERPHs&search=Ozma
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

k24

ironbird

yeah, lame.  I could have done a better job in my sleep!
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

Quote from: Jeff42 on February 21, 2006, 05:38:18 am
That was the least fun I've ever had while listening to "Rocks."

jvstin

hence the "agh shit..."

just in case you guys are talking about the continental drift cover

Cheese

I thought the KOROBEINIKI was pretty cool.  Did you win your schools battle of the bands?

jvstin

Quote from: Casey L. Carr on February 22, 2006, 06:13:45 pm
I thought the KOROBEINIKI was pretty cool.Ã,  Did you win your schools battle of the bands?

[stupid excuse mode] we got second to the rhythm guitarist's other band. he played lead guitar for korobeiniki.

i had some serious stage fright. i was supposed to do backing vocals but i couldn't get myself to move the mic stand in front of me. and my guitar playing went to shit (refused to play the necessary guitar solos). and my guitar sound was shittier than usual... but that may be because i turned the volume down. that was probably the second time i've performed in front of that many people.

i did have fun with korobeiniki since i wasn't under the pressure of playing lead... and i ended up throwing some stuff in! you can't hear it though because my guitar was buried underneath everything else.

it was a lot more fun in the garage and it sounded better too. [/stupid excuse mode]

oatmeal

Ya, I enjoyed thoes rice craker videos. You guys are good. It made me laughf when the singer waved his arms durning the "right coast wron coast" part of contenintal drift.