May 01, 2024, 08:04:51 pm

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

New Tour Dates

Started by tom, April 05, 2007, 10:02:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tom

Ozma posted new tour dates on their myspace page.

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bandprofile.listAllShows&friendid=1285153&n=OZMA

William Tell, Kaddisfly, and Peachcake will be support it looks like for most of the tour.

All the shows are between 10 and 15 dollars, thats awesome.

Kyosho

You got me all excited for a minute there. I thought it was going to be an early national tour. But no.  :-\
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

tom

Haha sorry. I'm sure a national tour will be on its way soon, hopefully may-june-july.

Sandguy

FRESNO!

...maybe i'll hit up bakersfield also. in fact, i think i will!

Rome

Anyone notice how Ozma is totally going to rape the I-25 cooridor in colorado?

Denver, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins.

I MEAN WHOA!!!!!!!!

antiuser

I'm totally going to both Seattle and Portland shows, tailgating the band van.

I Like Ozma

my new job wont allow me to make any concerts unless its on a friday or saturday. and there are none on that list for me.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

weezer420

I seriously hope that Ozma comes to Florida this Summer. I know they came down back at the end of March but Jack's Mannequin ruinned the show and caused the show to be cancelled. I seriously hope that won't sour Ozma from visiting anypart of Florida I don't care where in Florida they come roadtrips are fun anyways especially for Ozma.

emperorbailey

The phone number for the Tempe show on 5/14 is for the center for autism in Bakersfield. Not Ozma related at all.

funwithsponges

I am lazy and haven't checked Ticketmaster...is the Slims show on sale already?  I suppose if it is I should buy tickets soon.

kimi kameleen

Are you going to all the shows?  how popular is Ozma in Colorado?  I figured I'd be able to buy tickets at the door for the Denver show.  Is this a bad move?

Quote from: Rome on April 24, 2007, 10:59:18 am
Anyone notice how Ozma is totally going to rape the I-25 cooridor in colorado?

Denver, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins.

I MEAN WHOA!!!!!!!!

/quote]