May 15, 2024, 11:54:38 am

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Ozma Survivor: Albums Round 2 TIE BREAKER!

Started by I Like Ozma, August 29, 2007, 03:18:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

which should leave

Stobl
9 (33.3%)
Pasadena
18 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: September 01, 2007, 03:18:14 pm

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Rome

VanSlegr Fan

Quotefuck spending time.

lol. im glad to see the rest don't see it that way.
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

Oatmeal

Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

yoshigaki

Rome

Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on August 29, 2007, 08:42:10 pm
Quotefuck spending time.

YEAH LOL GOOD ONE!!!!!!
noob

Oatmeal

August 30, 2007, 07:38:13 am #6 Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 07:41:21 am by oatmeal
Quote from: Rome on August 30, 2007, 05:04:31 am
Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on August 29, 2007, 08:42:10 pm
Quotefuck spending time.

YEAH LOL GOOD ONE!!!!!!
noob
This title "noob" gets on me nerves because it reminds me of an annoying stuck up twelve year old.

How long will it take till I'm not officially consider a new member. I know it says I'm a newbie but I do not consider myself as one. I deleted me account about three times. I know at one time I went up to about 600 post. I think all together I have over 1000. Is three(?) years enough. Do you have to be from OOF to be no longer considered a new member. Really do I have to be on as long as you other people?

The message was not an attack. We pretty much posted our opinion just like Rome did. I know I will be ridiculed for this message so all I have to say this that "I am rubber you are glue". Peace.

gloom-glaam

When you're called "n00b", it's usually because of the way you're acting, as opposed to being based on seniority.

Oatmeal

So noobs like spending time, like expressing their opinion and like it when their song wins?

gloom-glaam

Yes, no, no. It's that you're doing it in a noobish manner.

Rome

August 30, 2007, 04:32:07 pm #11 Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 04:35:39 pm by Rome
hey quakers, you're a little bitch.

Tri$tan

Its posting like a jackass that will get you called a noob. If you're posting intelligently, then you'll not be one for very long.

I have no idea how I made the transition myself, though frankly.
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Captain Clay

I Like Ozma

so if albert einstein was resurrected and on his first post he posted his theory of relativity would that make him not a "n00b" although he is new to the website?

Seb

Well, he'd be a n00b for posting something that everyone's known about for half a century, like. It'd be like if he came back and went HAY LOOK U GUYZ I FOUND DIS PICTURE OF A GUY HOLDING HIS ASS OPEN!!!!11111

If he came back with, say, something that blew the theory of relativity out of the water; or a picture of the goatse scene taken at exactly the same time as the original picture BUT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE, then he wouldn't be a n00b, no.
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."

FireAarro

pasasdena pwns spending time. rly

lol but i don't even have pasadena  :(
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Seb on August 31, 2007, 01:22:04 am
Well, he'd be a n00b for posting something that everyone's known about for half a century, like. It'd be like if he came back and went HAY LOOK you GUYZ I FOUND DIS PICTURE OF A GUY HOLDING HIS ASS OPEN!!!!11111

If he came back with, say, something that blew the theory of relativity out of the water; or a picture of the goatse scene taken at exactly the same time as the original picture BUT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE, then he wouldn't be a n00b, no.

so an intelligent theory isnt intelligent if it is not new?

gloom-glaam

No, he's trying to say that it's irrelevant to come here and say it, and that it'd be stupid and pointless.

I Like Ozma

if that was really what he was saying he wouldnt say the latter part about something blowing the theory of relativity out of the water.

FireAarro

Quote from: I Like Ozma on September 01, 2007, 03:15:23 pm
if that was really what he was saying he wouldnt say the latter part about something blowing the theory of relativity out of the water.

err you must have horrible comprehension.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Rome

to be honest, I didn't mean anything with the noob comment. I mean I figured it might strike a chord since you are sensitive to your board status, but really, I was just putting some competition in the survivor round.

And I second what fireaarro said. about everything.

Oatmeal

Seb

Quote from: I Like Ozma on September 01, 2007, 03:15:23 pm

Dude. You're arguing about what the word "n00b" means.
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."