3 (18.8%)
Flight of the bootymaster
1 (6.3%)
Continental Drift
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: June 09, 2006, 11:29:25 am

I like ozma

bye bye flight, who will it be this week?

Tri$tan

you are rather impatient, sirrah. which is to say if a cd only has 10 tracks you could build drama and have 10 weeks rather than running it in 4. Also, it makes it much more difficult, because of the song vs song comparison.
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

tis not mike other

Korobeiniki should go down big time.

Not that it does not rock becuseÃ,  it does rock, but its just not as goodÃ,  becuase it's melody is not written by ozmaÃ,  and there are no lyrics in this one.

funwithsponges

Quote from: Komrade Tristan on June 02, 2006, 12:14:06 pm
you are rather impatient, sirrah. which is to say if a cd only has 10 tracks you could build drama and have 10 weeks rather than running it in 4. Also, it makes it much more difficult, because of the song vs song comparison.

He only took one song off, and he posted the first round a week ago.

I like ozma

yeah, its only one song a week, you can just vote twice because i know how hard it is to only pick one.

I like ozma

i think landing of the yuri gargarin deserves to lose this week, just because it is kind of pointless

gloom-glaam

I like ozma

sadmachine

tis not mike other

June 03, 2006, 12:22:56 pm #9 Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 10:22:13 am by =Oatmeal=
Quote from: I like ozma. on June 03, 2006, 10:42:38 am
i think landing of the yuri gargarin deserves to lose this week, just because it is kind of pointless
Prove it. In other words please explain why you think the song is pointless rather than just saying it its becuase I am curious why you think the song is pointless.-edit

gloom-glaam

weezma33

i actually feel kinda sad voting off songs...

but i love BOOTYMASTER!!