April 30, 2024, 03:45:16 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

April 1st. Chain Reaction Poll!!!!!!! (if your going show yourself!)

Started by oatmeal, March 14, 2006, 03:21:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

You going?

No.
14 (50%)
Planning on it.
3 (10.7%)
maybe.
3 (10.7%)
Definently.( I know its not spelt right)
4 (14.3%)
None of they above (im a monkey!)
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

oatmeal

April 1st not they one the day before it in march. Anyone here going? Hey I'll make a poll out of it.

Ozma

April, 1 2006 at Chain Reaction (few tickets left-- act now!!)
1652 lincoln, Anaheim, CA 92801
Cost: 10 bones

playing with thier friends: the color turning, stratageme, and days in between -edit

(If your going, show yourself!) A number of you said ur going but I dont know who you are!.-edit

oatmeal

March 15, 2006, 08:38:01 am #1 Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 12:45:51 pm by oatmeal
Thats a good post man. You rock. Too bad im the only one who replied. +1

Hello.  I voted "maybe" which I shouldn't have since it's not true.  I'll just like to think it's true.  If I didn't have to pay $40 a day for a car, I'd probably come out here a lot more often.  It has been fun.

+1 to both of you.

but change the title so people know it's a poll.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: <3 Satisfaction <3 on March 15, 2006, 08:44:41 am
Hello.Ã,  I voted "maybe" which I shouldn't have since it's not true.Ã,  I'll just like to think it's true.Ã,  If I didn't have to pay $40 a day for a car, I'd probably come out here a lot more often.Ã,  It has been fun.

+1 to both of you.

Train?
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Quote from: ozmacity on March 20, 2006, 10:25:02 pm
Quote from: <3 Satisfaction <3 on March 15, 2006, 08:44:41 am
Hello.Ã,  I voted "maybe" which I shouldn't have since it's not true.Ã,  I'll just like to think it's true.Ã,  If I didn't have to pay $40 a day for a car, I'd probably come out here a lot more often.Ã,  It has been fun.

+1 to both of you.

Train?

As in "can you take a train?"

What I meant was that once I'm out there, I'd need some sort of transportation.  I'd probably stick around for a long time if it wasn't for the daily expense of a car.  I don't mind the $200 airfare from Baltimore.  That seems like a reasonable expense to fly me from one side of the country to the other--and back.  But anything exceeding that just ends up being a major expense.  I really like having the freedom of the car.

I like ozma

pretend your flight costs $400, and the airport tells you to go ahead on spend the other two hundred on other means of transportation

ruddiger_718

Wasn't going to go, but I am.

I have a question about will call. What is needed to pick up my tickets, and is there a time amount to pick up my tickets? Will there be a chance you give away my tickets if I don't get there by the "doors open" time?

Quote from: ruddiger_718 on March 26, 2006, 08:47:33 pm

I have a question about will call. What is needed to pick up my tickets, and is there a time amount to pick up my tickets? Will there be a chance you give away my tickets if I don't get there by the "doors open" time?

All you really SHOULD need is a photo ID (which features the same name as the tickets).
However, it's probably best to take the credit card you used to purchase it, and a confirmation email, just to be safe.  --At least the confirmation email.

And don't worry.  Your tickets aren't going anywhere.  You paid for them.  Even if the show starts, and ends.  Your ticket will still be there.  No one is giving it away.

ruddiger_718

Quote from: <3 Satisfaction <3 on March 27, 2006, 10:44:59 pm
Quote from: ruddiger_718 on March 26, 2006, 08:47:33 pm

All you really SHOULD need is a photo ID (which features the same name as the tickets).
However, it's probably best to take the credit card you used to purchase it, and a confirmation email, just to be safe.Ã,  --At least the confirmation email.

And don't worry.Ã,  Your tickets aren't going anywhere.Ã,  You paid for them.Ã,  Even if the show starts, and ends.Ã,  Your ticket will still be there.Ã,  No one is giving it away.

Thanks, thats a load off my mind.

unfilmstill

i've never taken the confirmation email unless it asks for it specifially.
general rule of thumb is ID and credit card used to purchase.
like sam said, they should probably have the same name ;)

Yeah, I just say confirmation email because I think of the worst scenario possible... which is that they actually don't have the ticket.  Then you can at least be like "well, I bought it, see?  Proof that I bought one and it says pick up at will call."  Then everyone would look at each other like "well, someone fucked up" and then, you know

kitten

uh, take the confirmation email.  when cade and i went to see nada surf, his name somehow didn't make it onto the will call list.  the email was the only reason we made it into the show.

Cade

The funny thing about that is I emailed their customer service to ask everything about what I should bring, just in case.  I had never done the will call thing before, so I wanted to make sure I was prepared.  The email they sent made it sound like I could bring any two of: id, credit card used to purchase, and the receipt email.  I brought them all in case...but even after being so thorough, it still got screwed up.  I am not surprised it happened, though.

Jeff42

So did anyone go to either of the Chain Reaction shows?  How were they?  Setlists?

dragonal

I went on Friday March 31st. Awesome show! They played 3 new songs and had an
awesome encore with Jose and Kenn Shane switching places for Battlescars (intro part).Ã,  Ã, ;D