April 23, 2024, 06:29:11 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Question...

Started by iceh2o, May 30, 2006, 04:50:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

iceh2o

So.. Ozma sent out a bulletin on Myspace today saying that their last local headlining show will be @ the Chain Reaction on June 6th 2006. They stated that they will be busy "demoing new stuff, and working on getting out on the road for the summer."
So.. this getting out on the road thing... do they mean that they are actually going to perform in different states other than California?? Or are they just.. going around various places in Cali?
Sorry for this dumb question but.. it would be awesome if they performed outside of Cali so that people who don't live there can have a chance to see them live.
Thank you~

iceh2o

Okay Sorry you can remove this topic if you want. The Ozma website it up and running now..and they made this statment: "After that we have a tour in the works which will take us far and wideââ,¬Â¦ stay tuned for confirmed dates any day now."
Cannot wait. OZMA rocks.

FireAarro

June 04, 2006, 12:00:20 am #2 Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 12:01:50 am by FireAarro
Quote from: iceh2o on May 30, 2006, 05:30:47 pm
"After that we have a tour in the works which will take us far and wideââ,¬Â¦ stay tuned for confirmed dates any day now."

AUSTRALIA?

Okay, not gonna happen. :(
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

I like ozma