August 2nd @ The Pabst

Started by Brady, August 03, 2006, 07:57:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Brady

OZMA WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

/end

jvstin

Quote from: Alta on August 03, 2006, 10:34:22 pm
Definitely - But like I said on the Off Topic page, I can't help feel like the short set does Injustice to the Band. I mean, I know they're opening and all, but I felt teased, and not like I saw a concert.

They deserve to Headline.Ã,  :)

*edit* - Kenn seems pretty damned cool. He really gets into it and plays Intensely, I think he's a great addition to the band.
totally... it would be awesome if both ozma and the rentals were allowed a full set.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Brady

Indeed, Ken was doing the "Jordan" thing with his tongue and banging his head, he was awesome...talked to him after the show also...good guy. 

And I agree, I wish they would have a longer set. 

Daniel asked me how much I paid for my ticket, I said "Like twenty-three bucks..not too bad"  He then said "Yea, we're not gonna see any of that  :P "  I told him I'd get some people to buy some CDs   :-\

They need to get a record out and get big...I love the intimate feeling with this band and all, them not being exactly huge...kind of feels like "my band".  But really...they deserve the exposure, too many people don't know about them.  The only people who don't like Ozma are the ones who haven't heard of them!