April 30, 2024, 04:54:26 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Anyone who saw Ozma on the HelloGoodbye tour....

Started by misscassie, October 16, 2006, 07:03:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

misscassie

October 16, 2006, 07:03:58 pm Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 07:06:21 pm by misscassie
I saw them last week here in Vegas on the Hello Goodbye tour and almost every personÃ,  in there was 15. Although I expected this, I couldn't believe the amount of ozma fans in the crowd could be counted on one hand! Since there were two bands before ozma some people were even saying shit like "get off the stage" and whatnot. Don't worry, I definitely shoved a bitch. =)

I was just wondering if the other shows are having lame turnouts as well or if it's just Vegas that sucks. I felt really bad that I had begged them to come to Vegas again and it was so crappy! Even a random free show I attended at UCLA this year had a larger actual fan turnout.

The night still rocked...

savewhatyouare

the show I went to (SF) seemed like it had an ok crowd.

Most of them were 10, but no one was saying anything rude.

A rather large pit grew...so I guess the jocks were digging it.

McGlamRock

I feel what you're saying, I saw Ozma at Club Congress the other day... I think I was the oldest person there. I tried to organize an 'Ozma fan get- together' at a local bar before the concert through this site. However since my friend and I may have been the only people of legal drinking age at the show, I'm not surprised no one was interested. Btw Ozma is so much better than HGB it's not even funny! 
my liver can't draw unemployment

I like ozma

oatmeal has that same weezer shirt. oh yeah and star looks like a man in that picture.

jvstin

i can't imagine how much worse it can get than the rooney fans...

good thing i'm seeing them when they headline.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

kitten

Just got home from seeing the show.  They sounded great, except the venue was having some techincal difficulties.  I'm a little dissapointed though, I must say.  The only person who came out to say hi was José. 

Did anyone else like Peachcake?  They weren't great, but they weren't bad.

Alex

Whoa, look at that cool guy in the Weezer shirt.  He's..  He's awesome.

Just kidding Cassie, it's me, Alex.   :P Funny seeing you here.  Funny..  and, superb.

Yeah, those kids sucked.  It was a damn shame.  It was my first Ozma show, too, I'd kill to see them with a good crowd, that was actually there for them.  One day, one day..

And oh, yeah, Peachcake was really really super lame.  Cassie, you're so lucky you didn't have to endure such horror..  I'm SO glad the night went uphill from there.  Although, I can't imagine much that would be downhill from that atrocity.
We can blast way inside

kitten

Quote from: nagasadow on October 19, 2006, 08:24:11 pm
Although, I can't imagine much that would be downhill from that atrocity.

Cute Is What We Aim For was the worst sound I've ever heard.

edit: I got their name wrong.

Alex

Oh, sure, they were plenty terrible too.  But at least they had real instruments, instead of computers and trash cans, and a whole boatload of gimmicks.
We can blast way inside

McGlamRock

Quote from: nagasadow on October 20, 2006, 07:29:12 am
Oh, sure, they were plenty terrible too.Ã,  But at least they had real instruments, instead of computers and trash cans, and a whole boatload of gimmicks.

Did u just get back from stomp or something?
my liver can't draw unemployment

WhoYouCallinWeez

Quoteoh yeah and star looks like a man in that picture.

exactly what i was thinking, to bad to, shes supercute in reality. not a huge HGB fan, but there not as bad as i was told via this forum they were. anyways didnt get to go to the Dallas show, for shame, did rock way to hard when i saw em with Rentals, and there was quiet a good turn out of Ozma fans , and conviently enough, they were primarily all in front of me. woohoo.

FireAarro

That was Star? Aww, I thought she was cute there. Dan looks chubby though.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."