Previous topic - Next topic

The Other Jon

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

SteveLikesOzma

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

The Darkness look like a bunch of idiots.

I think Ozma wins just because of that.

Kyosho

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

nanaki

Martha Gail

I had that exact same thought when I first heard that song.  I also picture Ryen wearing purple spandex.
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

antiuser

CT-700

lol at song on loop. Who put it on here?

antiuser

phatpubah

CPL593H

tom

Cantinflas Jim

Potentially Tim

I think the chick in the Darkness has a prettier voice than Star.

Not Jason

Ryen could totally outshred that guy, but I'm not sure anybody's got a bitchin' enough falsetto to defeat him in that category.  Not that The Darkness isn't horrible or anything, but I must give him credit for that.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

The Argyle Rebellion

In a battle between our brave warriors Ozma and the Darkness, the victor shall be the one with the almighty power to rock the world with a sound unlike any other; a kicking, screaming rage from which there is no escape.

So therefore, our winner is...

CHUCK NORRIS!

*OMGZ*