April 17, 2024, 06:40:39 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

DB CONFUSION ON THE 12TH

Started by tannerillingworth, November 07, 2004, 04:36:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tri$tan

Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

tannerillingworth

yeah, brandon is an artist from michigan who, in my opinion, fucking rocks

ive become pretty good friends with him over the past couple years and i have been helping him with booking
capture your flag

The Other Mike

so are neither of tehm playing the show?  can we confirm this?  arrrgh.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

tannerillingworth

yes

neither of them are playing in maine, this much is known

the only confusion is whether or not daniel will be playing the brooklyn show
capture your flag

amish

Quote from: tannerillingworth on November 11, 2004, 07:30:22 pm
yes

neither of them are playing in maine, this much is known

the only confusion is whether or not daniel will be playing the brooklyn show
Tell Daniel to meet halfway and play a show at my house.

It's closer than Maine. I can pick him up at the airport in Manchester NH. Or Logan, I don't care.

Not Jason

You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

anthem for a new amanda

soooooooooooooooooooooooodb? brookyln? me?Sex?

Ianny

I swear to God, this is the most confusing thing since Lain...
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

amish

Quote from: Ianny on November 11, 2004, 10:30:21 pm
I swear to God, this is the most confusing thing since Lain...
but Lain ruled.

I watched it twice in a row AND at the same time.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

etc.

The Other Mike

this is awful, I was really excited about this show.

tannerillingworth

ok,  my final conclusion on the brooklyn show is that i have no fucking idea

sorry
capture your flag

Not Jason

I am the baseball.

amish

November 12, 2004, 10:34:52 am #42 Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 10:37:56 am by amish
Quote from: Not Jason on November 12, 2004, 10:17:38 am
meh.

MEH!
:wtf: I'm going anyways. With or without a performance. :ohgod:

Ianny

Well, it's rainy miserable weather in Brooklyn today, and since I'm going to see SPiraling tomorrow, I'm going to pass.  I'll catch Dan next time around I guess.  :/

I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

tannerillingworth

i agree with the meh

we had it all set, but brandon had to bail on the show, he has to record about 200 radio IDs by next week, so he is under some heavy time constraints
capture your flag

The Other Mike

Quote from: tannerillingworth on November 12, 2004, 11:14:19 am
i agree with the meh

we had it all set, but brandon had to bail on the show, he has to record about 200 radio IDs by next week, so he is under some heavy time constraints

dan should have just played by himself.. and wtf?  Radio ID's take priority over a show?  I could record 200 radio ID's in one night...

"hi this is blah blah blah, you're listing to double-yoo something-or-other, funny quip or non-sequitor statement."

199 to go.

Not Jason

I suppose that's what i get for actually looking forward to something for once.  I've been mopey all day.
I am the baseball.

amish

Quote from: Not Jason on November 12, 2004, 12:14:29 pm
I suppose that's what i get for actually looking forward to something for once.  I've been mopey all day.

mchammered

My apologies guys...

The radio station ids had to get mailed out this past week and I would have had to leave Michigan on Thursday in order to pick Daniel up in New York (I received the station ID information early Wednesday evening unfortunately).  Beyond the ids a few other things had to be taken care of here at home and I couldn't justify the trip.

Daniel doesn't have a car so he wasn't able to drive to Maine on his own...I think he still played Brooklyn?

Again...my apologies.  We're hoping to reschedule Maine for the spring and have a few other dates around the Maine show.

Brandon

The Other Mike

Quote from: mchammered on November 14, 2004, 07:43:22 am
My apologies guys...

The radio station ids had to get mailed out this past week and I would have had to leave Michigan on Thursday in order to pick Daniel up in New York (I received the station ID information early Wednesday evening unfortunately).Ã,  Beyond the ids a few other things had to be taken care of here at home and I couldn't justify the trip.

Daniel doesn't have a car so he wasn't able to drive to Maine on his own...I think he still played Brooklyn?

Again...my apologies.Ã,  We're hoping to reschedule Maine for the spring and have a few other dates around the Maine show.

Brandon

sounds good, see you then!

Ianny

So did anyone go to the Brooklyn show?  Was he there?

anthem for a new amanda

i didnt go. i ended up going home and sulking for an entire weekend instead of just the normal saturday afternoon.