Bootleg of the Month: March

Started by amish, March 03, 2005, 01:54:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amish

March 03, 2005, 01:54:25 pm Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 04:17:54 am by amish
A few days late, but here you go!

Ozma - 10/02/2002 - Knitting Factory, Hollywood CA

cesarsalad

awesome .. but... does anyone have a full bootleg of lightyears will burn before the album came out? i absolutely fucking loved  the way they played this song before stotb came out, and i think they kind of butchered it for the album version. i'd be so grateful if someone could send me a bootleg of a full version of lightyears will burn from this era...
the one here has exactly what i'm talking about.. too bad it's cut off :( :(

lonely_hearts

this  bootleg of the month thing is keeping ozma alive. thank you.

The Other Mike

Quote from: cesarsalad on March 03, 2005, 05:46:20 pm
awesome .. but... does anyone have a full bootleg of lightyears will burn before the album came out? i absolutely fucking lovedÃ,  the way they played this song before stotb came out, and i think they kind of butchered it for the album version. i'd be so grateful if someone could send me a bootleg of a full version of lightyears will burn from this era...

is this one not complete?  (I am not on a computer where I can download it)

The album came out in '03, so this should be pre-STOTBL territory still.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Ianny

Quote from: The Other Mike on March 04, 2005, 07:57:45 am
Quote from: cesarsalad on March 03, 2005, 05:46:20 pm
awesome .. but... does anyone have a full bootleg of lightyears will burn before the album came out? i absolutely fucking loved  the way they played this song before stotb came out, and i think they kind of butchered it for the album version. i'd be so grateful if someone could send me a bootleg of a full version of lightyears will burn from this era...

is this one not complete?  (I am not on a computer where I can download it)

The album came out in '03, so this should be pre-STOTBL territory still.

What he means its that the track itself is not complete.  It cuts off part of the song.
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

angie

as far as bootlegs that have surfaced, this is the only one with pre-stotb-release light years
and yes, i agree, the outro jam stuff was sooo much cooler and longer before they recorded it
i still don't understand why they cut it short then just dragged out the beeping

brad

the chorus for wake up is a bit messy on their part

jvstin

"he just told me to turn up mah SOLOS"
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"