April 30, 2024, 02:15:18 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Advert: Place to buy Ozma stuff

Started by JudeOne, May 11, 2005, 06:22:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JudeOne

May 11, 2005, 06:22:53 am Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 06:17:55 pm by amish
Hiya.  My partner and I run http://www.rhythmonline.co.uk, a small, independent, alternative music webstore.  We've got Osma releases and lots more good stuff on our huuuuge list of alternative / independent artists.  We've probably got the largest list of its kind on the web - come and visit us?  Cheers, Jude x

The Other Mike

it's Ozma.  With a zed.

I really should delete this shameless promotion, but you do have the korobeiniki 7" for 3 bucks, so I'll keep it up in case anyone is interested.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

amish

The title is misleading, and for that I will rename it. Sounded more like a question to me.

Potentially Tim

Andy

Tri$tan

Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Seb

Quote from: The Other Mike on May 11, 2005, 07:43:06 am
it's Ozma.  With a zed.

I really should delete this shameless promotion, but you do have the korobeiniki 7" for 3 bucks, so I'll keep it up in case anyone is interested.

Dude, English company. Ã,£2.95 = $5.38.
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."

Jordan

this reminds me of back in high school when i used to wear my read ozma shirt (with the yellow logo) and people used to go... "osama?"

-Jordan  :)
you're as cold as ice.

Tri$tan

Quote from: JordanEatWorld (get it? it's like Jimmy Eat World but with my name in place of jimmy!) on May 29, 2005, 10:55:21 pm
this reminds me of back in high school when i used to wear my read ozma shirt (with the yellow logo) and people used to go... "osama?"

-Jordan  :)

PEOPLE DO THAT TO ME NOW! EVERY DAMN TIME I WEAR IT.

haha damn kids
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.