May 02, 2024, 11:47:27 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

i want bootlegs...help me please

Started by butterfly, October 23, 2005, 04:22:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

butterfly

can anyone be kind enough to put the links of the entire show during the STOTB tour where they played 'lightyears will burn'. I know there's a good quality MP3 of this show somewhere and i'm dying to get hold of em. please do me this huge favor and put the links up

thank you
ozma still rocks eventhough the not on top!

heysarahsarah

With how much bandwidth this would take, I wouldn't count on it.  Try going to the grab it thread in Off Topic and see if someone will send it that way.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

brad

i'm looking for two bootlegs in particular myself - computer crashed, and i lost EVERYTHING!

really in need of divergent acoustic set, and if anyone has yes dear KUCI acoustic set.

if you can go through aim, i'm amazinmetsfan469.

i'll owe you big time

Kyosho

There's a Yes Dear acoustic set?! Ahhh! MEWANTS!
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

funwithsponges

Quote from: Kyosho on October 28, 2005, 05:59:25 am
There's a Yes Dear acoustic set?! Ahhh! MEWANTS!

They played at both USC and UCI, but I'm not sure if a boot exists of the KUCI show.  I think only one exists of the KSCR(the USC show) performance.

brad

oh that's what i meant.  whichever KSCR or KUCI bootleg of the yes dear acoustic show is out there is what i need.