May 16, 2024, 07:21:24 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Ozma: Myspace Featured Artist

Started by Fantastic Max, May 11, 2007, 04:58:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Max

I just make a screen capture and put that up on my wall, haha.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

tom

Yeah, I did the same with my first Britney Spears poster.

Zombie Don Ho

Kyosho

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

SteveLikesOzma

Yay ;D

Hopefully this will get them the recognition they deserve.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: Kyosho on May 11, 2007, 05:43:47 pm
Quote from: S P A M U E L on May 11, 2007, 05:39:03 pm
and then beat off to it?

Wait, to Ozma or Britney?  :-X
Ozma might just quite possibly deserve that action.  :P With this new album and everything, ha.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

amish

I left Ozma a message on myspace criticizing them for not calling Korobeiniki by name in their playlist. The message wasn't "approved"

machatte

Dan and I thought it would be fine to just list it as "Tetris Theme" - that's usually what people call it.

FireAarro

lamb of god is featured artist on australia myspace :(
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

amish

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, it just seems like you're selling the song short. Korobeiniki (Tetris Theme) or Tetris Theme (Korobeiniki) would have been what I think is a good compromise there.

Either way, putting up the entire album is really awesome, and congratulations are in order for becoming the featured artist.

cesarsalad

how come they're not featured artist anymore? i thought it was gonna be from the 11 to the 14th :(

noonchild

Quote from: cesarsalad on May 13, 2007, 07:28:22 pm
how come they're not featured artist anymore? i thought it was gonna be from the 11 to the 14th :(

Just keep refreshing the page.  They're still there.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

Quote from: noonchild on May 13, 2007, 07:30:32 pm
Quote from: cesarsalad on May 13, 2007, 07:28:22 pm

Just keep refreshing the page.  They're still there.

lol.  I picture you clicking refresh over and over and over and over again every time you go to MySpace.  (I hope that wasn't mean or anything--I can actually picture you though, 'cause like, we met, and I have that video... --THE BLACKMAIL VIDEO, REMEMBER?)

noonchild

You never see anything above the waist, you can't prove that's me!
The light cast dark shadows all around me

Quote from: noonchild on May 13, 2007, 08:11:14 pm
You never see anything above the waist, you can't prove that's me!

I won't need to prove it.  You'll come out and admit it's you after the public reacts to it.

The Argyle Rebellion

I'd have to agree with Ryen and Dan on the Tetris Theme vs. Korobeiniki.

It's great being formal and all, but seriously, would you rather write Tetris or Korobeiniki?  What is shorter?  And what takes less time?

I used to be around a lot of bands that played live and most of the time, they had limited time to write up a setlist, so they abbreviated their songs; judging by the bulk of Ozma setlists I have seen, I'd have to say that this might be the case.

On the topic, though, it's weird going to MySpace music and seeing Ozma as the featured artist... but they're better than every band on there, so they deserve it.

Sandguy

am i a retard or something? i've been going to the music section numerous times to search up bands for my myspace personal song and i check to see for ozma and nothing anywhere!

Steveguy

Quote from: The Argyle Rebellion on May 13, 2007, 09:36:03 pm
On the topic, though, it's weird going to MySpace music and seeing Ozma as the featured artist... but they're better than every band on there, so they deserve it.

Seriously.

Quote from: Steveguy on May 13, 2007, 10:45:01 pm
Quote from: The Argyle Rebellion on May 13, 2007, 09:36:03 pm

Seriously.

This isn't Steve from OZMA is it?  I mean, I agree as well regardless, but c'mon Steve!  --shameless plug, buddy!

tom

Quote from: Sandguy on May 13, 2007, 10:16:26 pm
am i a retard or something? i've been going to the music section numerous times to search up bands for my myspace personal song and i check to see for ozma and nothing anywhere!

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music&MyToken=9ff261a0-de87-45e6-a1dd-ad2674319df3

edit: if its some other band, just refresh, and they'll appear.

Quote from: tom on May 14, 2007, 07:08:52 am
Quote from: Sandguy on May 13, 2007, 10:16:26 pm

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music&MyToken=9ff261a0-de87-45e6-a1dd-ad2674319df3

edit: if its some other band, just refresh, and they'll appear.

It worked on my second refresh!