May 02, 2024, 04:46:41 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Does anyone really know what Ozma is up to?

Started by CT-700, December 04, 2007, 05:26:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CT-700

December 04, 2007, 05:26:54 pm Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 05:29:09 pm by CT-700
Right when things started to quiet down in the end of the summer, before the Blue October tour, I kind of stopped paying attention because it seemed like a period of down-time was about to start. Well the headlining show came and went, but there is/was really is no word of whats next.

I know Dan did "Bad Guys", went to Venice, recorded a new song, and whatnot. Ryen played on some songs, made some more techno, etc. Jose played an acoustic show somewhere in there. But does anyone know what is "officially" going on? (Ex: taking a break til the new year, planning a new tour, new material, even seeing each other at all (?), etc.)

I know its not really my business to know whats going on in their personal lives (nor am I inquiring about such), but I simply would like to know if anyone knows what they are up to as a group right now.

I Like Ozma

I wonder the same things daily...

There is a band called two ghost broz, and i think it could be ryen and another guy just doing some type of electronic stuff.

in my own personal opinion i think that everyone is kinda waiting on daniel to come back until they start doing stuff again, because when i talked to daniel he said that they have a lot of new material they just need the time to focus on them. so i am HOPING that they will start working on some new material after dan gets back. dans the only one that ever writes blogs, but he doesnt talk about ozma, so who knows.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

gregor

i love you guys

I Like Ozma

no i just talked to him at the last show. hes never on aim.

Martha Gail

José said the tour with Blue October was hard and now they're just taking a break.  Working and stuff.
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

gregor

sucks to be a working musician.  but all that work makes for great music
i love you guys

Fantastic Max

I always see him on AIM, but what's surprising is Star is on like almost daily.

I used to get all excited at seeing Dan online, but now I don't even really care to talk to him anymore. I don't really do anything ozma anymore, except an occasional show here and there, if they come to LA.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I Like Ozma

i hate you caleb. tally hall sucks! (well not really, but they dont compare to ozma)

I Like Ozma

whenever i listen to "nothing compares to you" i imagine waking up and aliens standing around me just saying "nothing compares to you" its kinda eerie