April 19, 2024, 02:11:21 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Overseas Tours?

Started by Tezmyster, December 15, 2004, 03:16:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmyster

I know this is a long shot, but what do you think the possibility of Ozma doing any overseas tours is?Ã,  Perhaps to AustraliaÃ,  8)

icecreamman

I'd say there is a pretty good chance.

Tezmyster

Quote from: Tezmyster on December 15, 2004, 03:16:08 pm
I know this is a long shot, but what do you think the possibility of Ozma doing any overseas tours is?Ã,  Perhaps to AustraliaÃ,  8)
Ignore this, I just read through some other posts and saw they've split up....damnÃ,  :-\

Ok, in any case can someone point me in the right direction on getting the rest of their albums, at the moment I've got:
Songs of Audible Trucks and Cars
Rock and Roll Part Three

I'm tracking "Spending Time" on ebay, and know there is also the Double Donkey CD (or something similar to that name) as well, any others I am missing?

noonchild

This reminds me of the time I fell in love with sublime just to find out Bradley died.   Cruel life!

Not Jason

Quote from: noonchild on December 17, 2004, 12:21:05 pm
This reminds me of the time I fell in love with sublime just to find out Bradley died.Ã,  Ã, Cruel life!

same thing happened to me.  it sucked.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

heysarahsarah

Spending Time On the Borderline and the Doubble Donkey Disc are pretty widely available online...I know Amazon.com & others carry them.  It's odd that you would have SATAC & not their more widely available albums...like a reverse fan who owns the rarer older album but not the new stuff. 

If the cinderblock site is still up, try ordering from Ozma themselves...I'm sure they'd appreciate the extra bucks.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

tom

Quote from: Not Jason on December 17, 2004, 05:49:06 pm
Quote from: noonchild on December 17, 2004, 12:21:05 pm
This reminds me of the time I fell in love with sublime just to find out Bradley died.Ã,  Ã, Cruel life!

same thing happened to me.Ã,  it sucked.
am I to assume that all of us that are relatively the same age had the same thing happen to them also?
i remember when sublime peaked, summer after 8th grade year (going into frosh year).