May 01, 2024, 12:00:35 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

extra ozma tickets

Started by cesarsalad, January 24, 2006, 09:09:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cesarsalad

January 24, 2006, 09:09:56 pm Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 03:30:11 pm by cesarsalad
so my girlfriend accidentally clicked twice and we got 12 instead of 6 tickets. i'll sell 6 tickets to anyone at face value, either together, separate, whatever, let me know if you want them.

these are for the first show on March 12th. if you want them, send me an email at delsolar at gmail.com

i think the best way to do payment would be Paypal. let me know if you want a ticket and you can Paypal me the money and I'll send it over. I have 6 tickets right now for sale..

I like ozma

oatmeal

I want one.

please, thankyou

Kurtzie

I'll take one if someone buys my plane fair.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

unfilmstill

i need one! another friend is coming with me to LA and i can't let her stay at home.

please, pm me, or email me at: landrews@slc.edu

thank you thank you thank you!

cesarsalad

I sent two Paypal invoices to you guys for $15 (my CC got charged $14.76 per ticket and the extra cents are for postage for mailing the ticket). If anyone else wants tix send me an email and i'll send you an invoice.

NewYorkerNick

Funny quote of the week:
"anyways, if you want to keep arguing about how the mae shi sucks, go for it.  Just know that you are wrong."
-The Other Mike

noonchild

I'm not going to be able to make it to the chain reaction show and I have 2 tickets if anyone is interested.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

Jeff42

Kyosho

It seems there's a ticket on ebay! Linkage!
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Indoor Fireworks

I've got two extra tickets to the Reunion show. If you're interested in getting them from me, speak now... through your keyboard.
You have balls. I like balls.

Cheese

February 25, 2006, 05:44:31 pm #11 Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 05:50:39 pm by Casey L. Carr
cesarsalad.Ã,  That ticket on E-Bay went for over $28.Ã,  I'd put an extra tickets on there and make a killing.

*edit* after posting this I realized Sam was the seller on the auction.  Funny.

phatpubah

Quote from: Casey L. Carr on February 25, 2006, 05:44:31 pm
*edit* after posting this I realized Sam was the seller on the auction.  Funny.
didnt you see the bold print?  ;)
CPL593H

Well that wasn't the one I was talking about in bold.  That was my extra ticket from the first night--the 12th.  (I actually think I'll even have an extra of those)

I doubt the ones from the 13th would sell for quite as much--'cause when I last checked, that show wasn't even sold out yet.  So, if anyone actually wants to save a few bucks, make me an offer.

phatpubah

Quote from: srm029 on February 25, 2006, 06:13:24 pm
Well that wasn't the one I was talking about in bold.  That was my extra ticket from the first night--the 12th.  (I actually think I'll even have an extra of those)

I doubt the ones from the 13th would sell for quite as much--'cause when I last checked, that show wasn't even sold out yet.  So, if anyone actually wants to save a few bucks, make me an offer.
BUT YOURE ALREADY ONE!!!11

get it?! its a pun...offer as in deal and as in someone who uses the ozma fans forum...i tried
CPL593H

Quote from: phatpubah on February 25, 2006, 06:20:42 pm
Quote from: srm029 on February 25, 2006, 06:13:24 pm
Well that wasn't the one I was talking about in bold.Ã,  That was my extra ticket from the first night--the 12th.Ã,  (I actually think I'll even have an extra of those)

I doubt the ones from the 13th would sell for quite as much--'cause when I last checked, that show wasn't even sold out yet.Ã,  So, if anyone actually wants to save a few bucks, make me an offer.
BUT YOURE ALREADY ONE!!!11

get it?! its a pun...offer as in deal and as in someone who uses the ozma fans forum...i tried

Yes... I get it.Ã,  Thank you.Ã, 

Sympathy+1   ;)

(I actually didn't get it at first.Ã,  I thought you misunderstood my post and thought I wanted to buy a ticket.)

antiuser

I have one extra, on ebay for face value (ticket cost me a little over $15 with all the fees) plus shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ozma-Reunion-Show-SOLD-OUT-FIRST-NIGHT_W0QQitemZ6609848316QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem