May 15, 2024, 11:33:54 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

choose one

Started by drew, September 06, 2005, 01:31:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

drew

which dan related band release are you most excited for....

i'm going to say gone w/ the ghosts..that stuff is crazy good....oh yeah is there any monstro songs or anything out there yet?
-drew

thekoalastampede

ive probably heard all or most of the stuff...

Speak Easy is the one i'd say is most interesting.

If GWTG is recorded right I'll dig it the most...if not...whatever.

My Choice: Speak Easy

Not Jason

what's your beef with gwtg's recordings?
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Kyosho

September 07, 2005, 07:01:40 am #3 Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 07:02:27 am by Kyosho
I'm not usually into the type of music that Speak Easy consists of, but there's something about the way Dan does things that makes it good. I am looking forward to the final mastered version of Speak Easy. It's out on..hmm.. the 27th I think. Even moreso, I look forward to his future Sound Mind follow-up thing he's considered doing. But I can't see that being done (if it's even been started yet, which I doubt) until late 2006.

Gone With the Ghosts I like, but not a lot. It's just not my type of music. It's the same with Yes Dear for me. There's just something off-putting about it.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

thekoalastampede

Quote from: Not Jason on September 06, 2005, 10:19:39 pm
what's your beef with gwtg's recordings?

i enjoy the GWTG music...better production quality would make it a much easier listen. The quality of the music i have (the only stuff availabe thus far which i've obtained thru u... thanks a lot btw) is not of the best recording quality and when i burn it onto CD to play in my car it doesnt come out so great...

Material wise GWTG > Speak Easy