April 29, 2024, 10:44:11 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

new ozma shirt sighting

Started by brandoncol, November 28, 2005, 02:47:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brandoncol

i was watching tv, when a comercial came on about this band that turned their van into vegatable oil powered instaed of gas. well, it turns out that band is Piebald, who i have actualy seen play with ozma twice (once in santa barbara and once at the troubador in w. hollywood). Anyways, if you watch long enough, for a split second you can see a guitarist wearing the famous ozma logo shirt. Just thought i would mention it.

thekoalastampede

Sandguy

....doesn't anyone read my posts??

Quote from: Sandguy on November 24, 2005, 01:42:06 pm
i saw one, i think!!

on mtv there was a commercial regarding gas conservation by using vegetable oil instead. they brought a sign that said PIEBALD on their van or something which i thought was a fluke of sorts that that was the van's name or something. but they went to go see piebald and travis was wearing the red ozma shirt... it only flashed piebald for like a little less than a second. but i swear it was an ozma shirt.

Ianny

Was the band called Irregardless?  I think I've heard of them...
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

Rome

Quote from: Sandguy on November 28, 2005, 06:13:47 pm
....doesn't anyone read my posts??

No.
Unless you have new tmnt pictures, then I'm afraid you are quite useless on these boards.

brandoncol

Seb

Anyone would think that Piebald dude had some kind of a connection to Ozma...
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."

The Other Mike

November 29, 2005, 10:18:54 am #7 Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 10:32:52 am by The Other Mike
I heard that him and ryen are gonna move to massachusetts and get totally gaymarried.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

kitten

i heard that ryan really spells his name like "ryen."

Sandguy

tom

oddmodern

Quote from: kitten on November 29, 2005, 11:09:35 am
i heard that ryan really spells his name like "ryen."

so you're saying it's "Ryan" and not "Ryen?"

I could be reading it wrong cause I'm dumb but...

kitten

yeah, you're reading it wrong. 

The Other Mike

I shouldn't have even bothered fixing my typo.  Ryan is his new supergay name.

kitten

Quote from: The Other Mike on December 01, 2005, 05:58:39 am
I shouldn't have even bothered fixing my typo.Ã,  Ryan is his new supergay name.

oh, haha, i didn't even look to see you changed it.  i wondered why he was calling me out like that.

I like ozma

have you guys seen the ozma shirt in napoleon dynomite? you probably have, but im a newbie so yeah...

RaRPT

I didn't know there was one in Napoleon Dynamite, but I hate that movie so I'll deal with it.

The Other Mike

Quote from: I like ozma on December 03, 2005, 03:06:20 pm
have you guys seen the ozma shirt in napoleon dynomite? you probably have, but im a newbie so yeah...

well, at least you didn't make a whole new thread about it...

returnofdisco

this is probably old news as well, but the dude in nada surf wears an ozma shirt in one of their videos, i think it was "do it again".  But shit ya'll, what do I know?  yeeeeeehaaaaaaa
but most of all I fear you'd see, parts of me buried for centuries