May 15, 2024, 12:00:05 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

new album?????????

Started by ironbird, February 13, 2006, 12:31:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ironbird

Not sure if anyone has posted about this yet, but I was wondering if there is any timeline regarding a new album.  Iââ,¬â,,¢m sure Iââ,¬â,,¢m not the only one who wants to get their hands on some new ozma tunes.
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

I like ozma

i think there was already a thread about this, but then it just turned into an argument about if ozma would record without a label deal.

Rome

I think Ozma could get signed to a big company if they have enough talent.

ironbird

Sure Ozma could get signed, but record companies donââ,¬â,,¢t give a flying a nun about talent.  They only care about how quickly and how many units a band can move.  Certainly Ozma has enough ââ,¬Å"talentââ,¬Â and a great catalog of back music but major sponsorship has seemed to elude them thus far.  Showbiz is such a bitch!
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

funwithsponges

Pretty sure if any information was known, it would be posted on here minutes after it's posted on Ozma's myspace.

yeah, there's certainly NO official word yet.  My guess:  I wouldn't even expect them to even start recording anything earlier than this summer.

oatmeal

This is why there must be bootlegs at that ozma reunion show, this way we will be able to hear some live versions of some songs that are to be on the album and live versions of some possible feuture non-album planned for the album songs ahead of time. If that made sence.

ironbird

Yeah, I guess they must be pretty busy getting the new guy up to speed and getting themselves up to speed as well.  Its been like 2 years since they were a band.  Iââ,¬â,,¢m just over anxious for a new album, as you all are. 

ROME, was that sarcasm?  ???

Quote from: Rome on February 13, 2006, 04:10:54 pm
I think Ozma could get signed to a big company if they have enough talent.
I just canââ,¬â,,¢t tell any more! :o

I like ozma

whenever i see your comments i keep thinking that that picture is you

The Other Mike

Quote from: I like ozma on February 15, 2006, 01:37:33 pm

same to you.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

oatmeal

It is. I know him in person we knew eachother for like 12 years now. He live five minutes away from me. Yea, had a very serious birth defect, its pretty sad acttualy.

noonchild

Quote from: The Other Mike on February 15, 2006, 01:50:28 pm

same to you.

Ah that was the best laugh I've had all day.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

ironbird

wait, are you talking to me?  That's crazy!  I do have some serious birth defects, but they're all brain defects.

oatmeal

I think he just means you Star avatar.

I like ozma

i mean i keep picturing you as star, but know its not. however that is a real picture of me

Fantastic Max

That's a really unflattering picture of Star  :-\
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

ironbird

Quote from: ozmacity on February 15, 2006, 11:42:34 pm
That's a really unflattering picture of Star :-\

yeah, that is a bad picture of Star.  But she still looks better than the other guys in the band!  I think the picture was lifted off the video that was on the Spending Time CD ROM.

(I do have dreams at night where Iââ,¬â,,¢m a petite Asian woman and itââ,¬â,,¢s just liberating for me.  Yes for brief moments at night I get to feel subjugated yet honored.)

oatmeal

Go here
http://www.ozmafans.com/forum/index.php?topic=1657.0
shrink on of those great star pictures then use it as you avatar please

ironbird

I'm retarted... I can't do it.  I tired but it didn't work.  woe is me.

I like ozma

Quote from: ironbird on February 17, 2006, 12:34:39 am
Quote from: ozmacity on February 15, 2006, 11:42:34 pm
That's a really unflattering picture of Star :-\

yeah, that is a bad picture of Star.Ã,  But she still looks better than the other guys in the band!Ã,  I think the picture was lifted off the video that was on the Spending Time CD ROM.

(I do have dreams at night where Iââ,¬â,,¢m a petite Asian woman and itââ,¬â,,¢s just liberating for me.Ã,  Yes for brief moments at night I get to feel subjugated yet honored.)

ryen is the best looking in ozma

ironbird

Quote from: oatmeal on February 21, 2006, 10:39:41 pm
Go here
http://www.ozmafans.com/forum/index.php?topic=1657.0
shrink on of those great star pictures then use it as you avatar please

still trying to upload.  doesn't seem to be working.  I even tried uploading a picture from my harddrive, but no go.  Bastards!