May 15, 2024, 12:20:34 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Digevent Acoustic Set Videos?

Started by brad, March 25, 2006, 09:51:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

brad

March 25, 2006, 09:51:26 am Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 02:44:53 pm by brad
Does anyone have the videos, besides Game Over, from this set?Ã,  (I've got the mp3's, wondering if videos exist)Ã,  And if so, can you put them in the Repository/Antiuser Thingamajingy.Ã,  Thanks.

tom

Well..I noticed this the other day and didn't say anything, but its actually Digevent, not Divergent. And yes a video exists somewhere.

Kyosho

March 25, 2006, 02:58:41 pm #2 Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 03:01:01 pm by Kyosho
At one time, when it was still accessable on the site (3 years ago?), I had used a stream-ripper and downloaded it. But the sound wasn't in sync with the audio, so I deleted it. You have no idea how much I regret that.

By the way, I've emailed the Digevent people repeatedly over the last couple years. They're owned by another company now, and no one has any interest in helping get ahold of those videos. Also, when they WERE still active, I asked them if they had any higher quality versions of the video (this was around the time I made that stream rip), you know, the quality of the Game Over video on the enchanced RRP3. But they said no, that they no longer had any version but the stream. Now appearently they don't have that. Or if they do, they don't care enough to send it to me via the internet or other means. I even offered to pay for labor, cds for burning it on, shipping, etc. Nothing. Fuckers.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Fantastic Max

Yeah, I remember..couple years ago..it must've been just before they took the videos off the site, I was sitting there one day, and I'd always seen that site, but never knew there were videos on there or how to access them, and one day I figured it out, and watched the whole show, and then shortly after someone informed me that the show didn't work anymore

*Sigh*
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Quote from: Kyosho on March 25, 2006, 02:58:41 pm
At one time, when it was still accessable on the site (3 years ago?), I had used a stream-ripper and downloaded it. But the sound wasn't in sync with the audio, so I deleted it. You have no idea how much I regret that.

By the way, I've emailed the Digevent people repeatedly over the last couple years. They're owned by another company now, and no one has any interest in helping get ahold of those videos. Also, when they WERE still active, I asked them if they had any higher quality versions of the video (this was around the time I made that stream rip), you know, the quality of the Game Over video on the enchanced RRP3. But they said no, that they no longer had any version but the stream. Now appearently they don't have that. Or if they do, they don't care enough to send it to me via the internet or other means. I even offered to pay for labor, cds for burning it on, shipping, etc. Nothing. Fuckers.

I hate that kinda shit.

geektheindierocker

What about contacting the band to see if they have them?

benackerman

a friend of mine worked at digevent for a while and was actually responsible for getting ozma, as well as kara's flowers/maroon5 booked onto their backstage pass show. im pretty sure i remember seeing him hand a cd of the material to dan a few weeks after the digevent taped...but i don't remember if it contained video and audio or just audio. ill do a little digging and see if they really no longer have a backup of the video from this show...