May 03, 2024, 07:43:57 pm

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

D Song

Started by Fantastic Max, July 22, 2006, 08:08:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Max

I forgot if this was covered, but I completely forgot that they did "D Song" at the Irregardless show.

Anyone know if they're plannin on using it on the next album?
And am I the only one here anxious to hear one of Ryen's songs?
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

gloom-glaam

I think we're all anxious to hear any of their songs

malcolm

i love d song, i can't see it being used as it is a demo from the spending time sessions but heres to hoping
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

Fantastic Max

Quote from: malcolm on July 23, 2006, 07:43:45 pm
i love d song, i can't see it being used as it is a demo from the spending time sessions but heres to hoping
I totally think it could be used for the next album, it doesn't sound much like their old stuff, it sounds like a new direction, to me.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

savewhatyouare

i heard there was a city built on rock n roll but it fell

they should fucking record this already.

malcolm

theres a studio version of this song out there somewheres, i heard it on their purevolume account a long time ago
its delicious
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

savewhatyouare

Quote from: malcolm on July 23, 2006, 11:51:42 pm
theres a studio version of this song out there somewheres, i heard it on their purevolume account a long time ago
its delicious

yeah, but the quality is bad. and from what i remember, they changed some of the lyrics around from when they played as iregardless. i want some slick engineering dammit.