April 29, 2024, 11:38:45 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Daniel Brummel song in Shifted Sound podcast

Started by L, January 15, 2007, 07:58:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L

From Daniel's myspace:

QuoteSo my homeboys in this band Gertie Fox made a podcast for a show called Shifted Sound. They played a bunch of cool music including my song "Language of the Birds," 2 songs by my ex's band, and "Sunny Pasadena" by the Electrolites which is Shmedly Maynes' new band. (Shmed has played in Arlo, Dogshit & the Elected.) You can download the full podcast at www.shiftedsound.com -- just scroll down to the bottom of the main page and check out Shifted Sound Podcast 40.

Elliott

Yea I posted this in the yes dear is back thread
Quote from: Oatmeal on January 14, 2007, 07:03:20 pm
Thanks! That also lead me to find this: http://www.shiftedsound.com/........ look at the list under Shifted Sound Podcast 40

But its worth making a thread about becuase that pod cast was full of alot of good songs. I very much enjoyed it. I never new of that band, Gerie Fox until now. However I didnt know that Andrea is now Daniels ex, as far as I knew they were still married. Well thats too bad. Thanks for your post.

Elliott

January 15, 2007, 08:32:58 pm #2 Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 08:38:49 pm by Oatmeal
Shifted Sound Podcast 40

Download Shifted Sound podcast 040 using the following links:
Enhanced Edition (for iTunes & iPod) click here: http://www.shiftedsound.com/podcasts/shiftedsound040.m4a
mp3 Edition (for everything else) click here: http://www.shiftedsound.com/podcasts/shiftedsound040.mp3
(Windows users right-click and ââ,¬Å"Save As.ââ,¬Â Mac users control-click and ââ,¬Å"Save As.ââ,¬Â)

Episode 40 is co-hosted by Gertie Fox:

I just did this becuase I am board.  :heh:

L

Quote from: Oatmeal on January 15, 2007, 08:28:19 pm
Yea I posted this in the yes dear is back thread
Quote from: Oatmeal on January 14, 2007, 07:03:20 pm
Thanks! That also lead me to find this: http://www.shiftedsound.com/........ look at the list under Shifted Sound Podcast 40

But its worth making a thread about becuase that pod cast was full of alot of good songs. I very much enjoyed it. I never new of that band, Gerie Fox until now. However I didnt know that Andrea is now Daniels ex, as far as I knew they were still married. Well thats too bad. Thanks for your post.

Oops, sorry, didn't see it posted over there...

Elliott

Well my post did not include daniels quote becuase I didnt know about it then. So there should be no sorry involved!

CT-700

Yeah I had no idea Daniel and Andrea were no more. I've been praising the Electrolites for the past few days in the other thread, but I'm reallt diggin Henry Clay People too. Great group of guys aswell.