April 16, 2024, 04:07:34 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Ozma to play on cruise Jan 19th-23rd

Started by brad, July 12, 2011, 09:15:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

antiuser

Lol I guess the cat's out of the bag... Daniel was telling me about this last weekend. Sounds like fun times.

mozman68

They're name stuck out like a sore thumb when I looked at the email....have...to...go....

Ianny

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

jvstin

four of my absolute favorite bands. like, four from my top five (well, top ten excluding metal). and i'm already resigned to not going. SIGH.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

amish

Too bad we can't all get in for free for keeping the spirit alive all these years.

I Like Ozma

lolz yeah you deserve it at least. i mean youve probably spent more money on this thing than the ticket is.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Zooey Perry

I betcha Ozma is gonna bring the ship down! Many people will die.  :tosser:
Don't take the karma system seriously.
It's considered a game and usually people smite/applaud each other for fun. The karma number hardly ever represents the poster's character. Discussing karma is bad for your karma, and is discouraged. Don't take stupid insults seriously.
If someone insults you, either don't reply, reply with something equally stupid or report him/her to the mods. - Amish

Oatmeal

July 14, 2011, 08:03:25 pm #8 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:08:53 pm by oatmeal
When I heard about Weezer doing this I didn't care. However now that I know Ozma, Dinosaur Jr, Gene Ween and Dave Dreiwitz will be the also, this sounds very exciting.

Too bad this is so expensive and does not take off on the California coast. I hopes that this means that ozma will play a few other shows, seeing that they will be active again.
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

Zooey Perry

I am so excited for this my husband bought me tickets for this Cruise we are very thrilled!
It's considered a game and usually people smite/applaud each other for fun. The karma number hardly ever represents the poster's character. Discussing karma is bad for your karma, and is discouraged. Don't take stupid insults seriously.
If someone insults you, either don't reply, reply with something equally stupid or report him/her to the mods. - Amish

Zooey Perry

Amish is going on the cruise, the thing is he will be the one playing since he is really Daniel Brummel.

Kyosho

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Oatmeal

This is cool. Ozma is funny.  Thanks for posting it. Wish I could go. They look very excited and it's for a good reason.
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

I Like Ozma

its funny to watch them act like they all like each other and wanna be a band lolz
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Nina

Yeah sadly if band tear up their will always be ugly cut in theiy are heart. Like people divorce and then marry again or vase fell and broke ground you can repair but will have crack also If you tear a paper put an put it back with tape. weezer is proof. 

amish

Nina

I willl try to explain that better by typng slower and using spell check on all of it is words it is hard. I mean that I agree with ilikeozma the reunion feels kinda weird like they dont like each other the way they used to like each other. Before they were blood brothers now they got to torn apart maybe it hurt them in comparison to a couple that was divorced but then gut back together  or a vase that fill on the ground and brook apart you can stick it back but the mark of the brake was still their or a paper that was torn but put back with a taper. Just like weeezer was broken and then repaired but was never as good as it was awesome before but never as gold anymore. :-[ ughh this is said  :'( Ozma sold out for Mooney they dont care for us anymore :july232004: They're  memory will always live with us.   

Stalwart

nick

After digging out my old CDs and falling in love with Ozma all over again, I figured I'd jump online to see if the forum was still up. First post I see is this. They're back! Man, wish I could go. I was just thinking how much I miss seeing Ozma live.