May 02, 2024, 12:53:36 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

BOOTLEGS

Started by dbond, August 25, 2005, 01:18:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dbond

i was wondering if there was anywhere i could get boots, or anyone that could send them to me.
i got all excited when i first saw the posting of the boots, but the links are dead.  thx

Brady

I just recently got into Ozma (about a month ago).  And I am absolutley loving all of their material.  I've been a Weezer fan since 95 and have been collecting Weezer material and have a little over a thousand Weezer mp3s(mainly from http://projectweezer.weezer.se/ )  But anyway...I would love to be able to archive any Ozma music that is available.  ( I've purchased every album I can find at local shops, now I MUST HAVE live stuff)  Thanks  :)

bulb dylan

I have been a Weezer fan since '87, and have been following Ozma since 1993. I know how you must feel.

jvstin

Quote from: Yellow Lightsaber on September 12, 2005, 09:55:05 am
I have been a Weezer fan since '87, and have been following Ozma since 1993. I know how you must feel.
dude, i was a freakin ozma fan before you were even born.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

icecreamman

Quote from: MAJOR THREAT (nike skate) on September 12, 2005, 01:25:46 pm
Ehh, maybe before most Ozma fans were, but we are talking about DYLAN here...

jvstin

Quote from: icecreamman on September 12, 2005, 03:03:52 pm
Quote from: MAJOR THREAT (nike skate) on September 12, 2005, 01:25:46 pm
Ehh, maybe before most Ozma fans were, but we are talking about DYLAN here...
i know, man.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Big1Shoota

Quote from: Brady on September 09, 2005, 10:20:48 am
I just recently got into Ozma (about a month ago).  And I am absolutley loving all of their material.  I've been a Weezer fan since 95 and have been collecting Weezer material and have a little over a thousand Weezer mp3s(mainly from http://projectweezer.weezer.se/ )  But anyway...I would love to be able to archive any Ozma music that is available.  ( I've purchased every album I can find at local shops, now I MUST HAVE live stuff)  Thanks  :)

brady?  not =brady=, that would just we strange. :o

Andy

Did you mean '97?

heysarahsarah

Andy, I think he was being facetious.

If you're interested there a couple bootleg threads.  Otherwise, possibly contribute so we can afford to host more ;)

You can ask in the getfile thread though.  I'm sure someone can hook you up.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.