May 15, 2024, 11:50:51 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Fillmore setlist

Started by mixmastabob, November 27, 2005, 02:48:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mixmastabob

Hey can someone help me find the setlist for the Fillmore show with Rooney they did back in July 2004? I've searched high and low on the internet for this and I couldn't find anything... If you can help me out that would be great thanks.

I like ozma

it would also be nice to know the wiltern set list (their last show)

funwithsponges

I'm pretty sure bootlegs do not exist for these shows, and I don't know how many people remember that far back.  Surely it was posted on the old forum, but that obviously isn't up anymore.

Anyway, at that point, Ozma was kind of playing more or less the same set every night, so it probably was something like:

Your Name
Spending Time
Shootingstars
Shibuya
Bad Dogs
Come Home Andrea
You Know the Story/Landing
Wake Up
Battlescars
Eponine

Though probably not that long, because they were opening.  That was the setlist of a show they played at Mr. T's in May 04, right before that tour.  So it's probably close enough.

///

Quote from: funwithsponges on January 18, 2006, 10:21:04 am
I'm pretty sure bootlegs do not exist for these shows, and I don't know how many people remember that far back.  Surely it was posted on the old forum, but that obviously isn't up anymore.

Anyway, at that point, Ozma was kind of playing more or less the same set every night, so it probably was something like:

Your Name
Spending Time
Shootingstars
Shibuya
Tetris
Superstar (carpenter's cover)
You Know the Story/Landing
Wake Up
Battlescars
Eponine

Though probably not that long, because they were opening. 

that's what I think I remember, though I'm not sure about tetris or shibuya