May 15, 2024, 10:04:18 pm

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

March 12th Tickets

Started by default_anon, January 30, 2006, 02:50:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

default_anon

If there's anyone who has tickets to the reunion show on the 12th, but is unable to go or use all of their tickets, I'm in the market for some.

If anyone knows any other way for me to get tickets, please do reply.

Thanks!

amish

Kyosho

I don't know if I'll be able to go now, so I might be selling my ticket. Well, I'm not sure yet. If I decide, I'll let you (and everyone else) know. Yeah, it's only one ticket. But a ticket is a ticket.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Gidgetsucks

Does anyone else have extra tickets, I have to go to this show (im sure with a bunch loads of other people)  I couldn't believe they reunited, I need tickets soooo bad it hurts.

Gidgetsucks

Who has extra tickets???  I know there are some of you out there, lingering.  Share the wealth, or extra tickets for that matter.

funwithsponges

The show is still a month+ away.  Maybe more tickets will become available as the show nears.  I wouldn't worry too much yet.

Gidgetsucks

I called the knitting factory and the guy said that they wont have anymore tickets available, thats why they have another show on the 13th.  But I really want to go to the one on the 12th!!!

Kyosho

Quote from: Gidgetsucks on January 31, 2006, 06:48:27 pm
I called the knitting factory and the guy said that they wont have anymore tickets available, thats why they have another show on the 13th.  But I really want to go to the one on the 12th!!!

How badly?  REALLY badly? ;)

Er..can anyone confirm this ticket-sellout thing?
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Gidgetsucks

Really badly!!!  You can call them for yourself, I called them. So either the guy at the knitting factory is full of it, or they are completely sold out (3/12).  Thats what he said. 

Well, the show on the 12th is definitely sold out.

The show on the 13th is not yet--or it wasn't as of a few days ago.

I recommend you at least buy tickets to the show on the 13th 'cause those are bound to sell out soon.

I like ozma

it seems like you guys should be able to go to at least one of their shows in march

Fantastic Max

Yeah, that first show has been undeniably sold out for awhile now.

I have mine :)
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

internetkills

im selling 2 tickets for the 12th..

default_anon

internetkills: Check your email and inbox. I'd like to buy the tickets from you.

Thanks!

Indoor Fireworks

I've got 2 extra tickets. PM me or IM me (No Oxygen).
You have balls. I like balls.