April 17, 2024, 04:41:27 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

2006_03_18 beyond the fire

Started by k, March 18, 2006, 10:32:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

k

Hello ye,

If you go to the repository you'll notice another song that Ryen and I did entitled 'Beyond the Fire'.  We've been having a lot of fun the last few days working on some new ideas.  Thanks again for your feedback. 

-kenn

I like ozma

jvstin

;D

this stuff is seriously really fun to listen to.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

FireAarro

Dare you to post these as new Ozma tracks on Myspace and see what happens!
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

machatte

ActionExplosion

I like ozma

I like ozma

is it ryen singing on all the songs?

I like ozma

hipsun

Quote from: That I like ozma fellow sure was lame. on March 19, 2006, 12:59:31 pm
then who is it?

ryen does 3/4 of the lead vocals. kenn does the others and most of harmonies.

I like ozma

oatmeal

machatte

"you're good at math"
the man responding to the questions above is greg doyle who produced the tracks in question.

oatmeal

I was just kidding. I agree with the guy. I just think fractions are funny. In other words I have a stupid sence of humor.

I like ozma

Quote from: machatte on March 19, 2006, 02:33:02 pm
"you're good at math"
the man responding to the questions above is greg doyle who produced the tracks in question.

thank you for answering me

machatte

as long as we're all laughing at the same thing at the same time, or at least half of us are so the other 1/3 can just read our inane "convo"s.  I'm pretty new to the forum thing in general... it'll be nice to get to know each and every one of you on a deeply impersonal cyberspace level.  I think we're off a good start!

ActionExplosion

Quote from: machatte on March 19, 2006, 06:21:14 pm
as long as we're all laughing at the same thing at the same time, or at least half of us are so the other 1/3 can just read our inane "convo"s.  I'm pretty new to the forum thing in general... it'll be nice to get to know each and every one of you on a deeply impersonal cyberspace level.  I think we're oof a good start!

oof??

- 1 karma  :P

jvstin

March 19, 2006, 06:28:54 pm #18 Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 06:31:55 pm by ^_^
Quote from: machatte on March 19, 2006, 06:21:14 pm
as long as we're all laughing at the same thing at the same time, or at least half of us are so the other 1/3 can just read our inane "convo"s.Ã,  I'm pretty new to the forum thing in general... it'll be nice to get to know each and every one of you on a deeply impersonal cyberspace level.Ã,  I think we're oof a good start!
shouldn't it be "off" a good start?

edit: ah, beat me to it. -1

ActionExplosion

tee hee

uhh... of topic.  What the hells going on in your avatar ??

its scaring me.

jvstin

jean claude van damme in a one piece spandex suit

ActionExplosion

jvstin

...he's in a 'break' circle. i think.

people get together in a circle and... breakdance. or something. i'm not really sure.

machatte

I totally caught that before I posted it... I meant to say OFF but each time I tried to edit it, it came off as oof.  there must be a glitch in the system here. 

machatte

unfilmstill

jvstin

Quote from: machatte on March 19, 2006, 07:42:17 pm
see what I mean? ???
oh, hell yes. i tried to be smart ass but it wouldn't allow me to type o f f either

ActionExplosion

Damnit i thought i was all witty  8)

amish