May 15, 2024, 11:25:59 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

ROUND 8 of Rock and Roll Part THREE

Started by Tri$tan, March 21, 2006, 10:48:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song should be kicked off the OOf Island?

Apple Trees
9 (26.5%)
Shooting Stars
2 (5.9%)
Natalie Portman
18 (52.9%)
Baseball
5 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: March 26, 2006, 10:48:52 pm

Tri$tan

March 21, 2006, 10:48:52 pm Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 06:50:08 am by Tristan
"there's battlescars on my face and my arms but i still come out here and play" NOT ANYMORE. No Battlescars ALLOWED ON THE PLAYGROUND.  Instead, by popular demand, Natalie Portman, fresh from V for Vendetta will be making her return for another stab at being the ROCK AND ROLL PART THREE SURVIVOR!

who's next to get smoked in the face with a dodgeball?
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Fantastic Max

Quote from: Tristan on March 21, 2006, 10:48:52 pm
"there's battlescars on my face and my arms but i still come out here and play" NOT ANYMORE. No Battlescars ALLOWED ON THE PLAYGROUND.Ã,  Instead, by popular demand, Natalie Portman, fresh from V for Vendetta will be making her return for another stab at being the []bROCK AND ROLL PART THREE SURVIVOR![/b]

who's next to get smoked in the face with a dodgeball?
Awkward wronging of the bold html..  :-\
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

claydarcy

Oh shit, we're down to just about the three best Ozma songs--aside from Apple Trees.
'bye, babe.

Jeff42

I voted for Natalie Portman to go back on but now I have to vote if off right away.

Still sad to see Battlescars lose...

I like ozma

putting natalie portman back was just a weeks delay of seeing who the winner will be

Rome

gloom-glaam

Fantastic Max

Quote from: I ozma like on March 22, 2006, 11:04:08 am
putting natalie portman back was just a weeks delay of seeing who the winner will be
Yeah, really..who's gonna change their mind that much..just because it got put back on.

Quote from: Rome on March 25, 2006, 04:32:38 pm
baseball sucks
That would be a false statement, I'm afraid.

It's pretty much the best..would be more of a true statement, I'm sure.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

FireAarro

Quote from: I ozma like on March 22, 2006, 11:04:08 am

For once, the man's right.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."