May 15, 2024, 10:54:57 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Question to the band

Started by FireAarro, May 04, 2007, 05:12:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FireAarro

Hi, will you be selling the album mail-order when May 15 comes around? And is there any chance you'll stock your back catalogue as well? I live in Australia and don't know what the chances will be of finding Pasadena in a shop around here, and I also want to purchase RRP3 and DDD.

Thanks
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

heysarahsarah

amazon would ship to Australia.   
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

FireAarro

Yeah. I'd definitely rather buy directly from them than through Amazon, however.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Quote from: FireAarro on May 04, 2007, 10:32:11 pm
Yeah. I'd definitely rather buy directly from them than through Amazon, however.

totally.  I want to buy the album from their show too... Amazon takes 40-50% of that shit.

SteveLikesOzma

Yea i havn't preordered yet, i'm waiting for some sort of announcement about a preorder directly from the record label/band.

heysarahsarah

They announced you could preorder it on Amazon.  I don't think there will be another pre-order available given that it comes out in less than 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure they are selling it at shows.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.