May 15, 2024, 12:12:32 pm

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

tour dates tour dates tour dates

Started by Tri$tan, May 04, 2007, 10:47:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tri$tan

So in the bulletin on MySpace posting all the dates of their West Coast tour, the band posted something about visiting us right-coasters.  I'm hoping for Boston, but NYC would do. Either way its going to be hilarious because the last time I saw them I didn't even get up front because of all the shitty Rooney kids. This time they're headlining so heads are gonna roll.

discuss.
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Quote from: Tristan on May 04, 2007, 10:47:59 pm
So in the bulletin on MySpace posting all the dates of their West Coast tour, the band posted something about visiting us right-coasters.  I'm hoping for Boston, but NYC would do. Either way its going to be hilarious because the last time I saw them I didn't even get up front because of all the shitty Rooney kids. This time they're headlining so heads are gonna roll.

discuss.

yeah, well duh.  just keep your pants on, bitch.

SteveLikesOzma

Please for the love of Jack Bauer come to Pittsburgh...

brad

icecreamman

Quote from: brad on May 05, 2007, 06:57:33 am
thanks for the false excitement
Word.  I hope they come to Michigan - and from the likes of it you probably do, too.  Sweet, I didn't know you went to U of M, I'm going there next year.

tom

I doubt they'll come back to Florida. The fuck.

Tri$tan

May 05, 2007, 10:08:39 am #6 Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:14:10 am by Tristan
actually "from what i've heard" they're coming to the southeast georgia at least if not somewhere in florida. Its not really a reliable source though. So take that with a grain of salt

edit: when they announce tour dates i'll edit the OP
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Tristan on May 04, 2007, 10:47:59 pm
heads are gonna roll.

you like ska right? have you ever listened to the hippos album "heads are gonna roll" the hippos actually remind me a lot of an ozma/rentals type of ska.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

mike

This topic belongs in OZMA IN CONCERT.  Or, better yet, nowhere.
I'M YELLING AT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T RESPECT YOU!