April 17, 2024, 11:47:01 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Lets make a petition for an Ozma Come-Back-Together-For-A-Final-Goodbye Tour!

Started by david, November 30, 2004, 07:53:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

david

Not Jason

Quote from: david on November 30, 2004, 07:53:20 pm
Am I the only one who feels that there's a need for this..?Ã,  :'(

hopefully.

edit to support my position:  i loved ozma more than almost anybody, but i also understand why they felt they needed to disband.  I would be all for a reunion fairwell tour or hell, even reassembling the band assuming that is what they wanted to do.  the main thing is, i just want them to follow the paths they want to go down.  i'm really psyched about Yes Dear, i want to hear what they are capable of.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Clive Warren

We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles.

The Other Mike

blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Ianny

I'll bring the rope and ether!

Okay, maybe not.

Seriously though, if Ozma comes back, it will happen.  If it doesn't, then I for one shall enjoy Dan's solo career and Yes Dear.  Ozma is gone, but the members continue to make great music.
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

noonchild

Who's down for starting an ozma cover band?

I call I'm Ryen  :P

(yes, I'm quite aware of TRUCKATRON! and am very jealous)

mike

Quote from: Not Jason on November 30, 2004, 07:55:24 pm
hopefully.

edit to support my position:Ã,  i loved ozma more than almost anybody, but i also understand why they felt they needed to disband.Ã,  I would be all for a reunion fairwell tour or hell, even reassembling the band assuming that is what they wanted to do.Ã,  the main thing is, i just want them to follow the paths they want to go down.Ã,  i'm really psyched about Yes Dear, i want to hear what they are capable of.
Jason, if you want I can send you the number of a good doctor who might be able to pry your nose out of Ozma's ass.  PM me.

- Mike
I'M YELLING AT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T RESPECT YOU!

Not Jason

Quote from: mike on December 06, 2004, 07:15:18 pm
Quote from: Not Jason on November 30, 2004, 07:55:24 pm
hopefully.

edit to support my position:Ã,  i loved ozma more than almost anybody, but i also understand why they felt they needed to disband.Ã,  I would be all for a reunion fairwell tour or hell, even reassembling the band assuming that is what they wanted to do.Ã,  the main thing is, i just want them to follow the paths they want to go down.Ã,  i'm really psyched about Yes Dear, i want to hear what they are capable of.
Jason, if you want I can send you the number of a good doctor who might be able to pry your nose out of Ozma's ass.Ã,  PM me.

- Mike

yeah yeah yeah, fuck off.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

ShortyMac

Ok, the way I see it is that it's up to the band. I would love for a final reunion concert, but a tour might be bit much. I would love to see these guys live at least once, but Yes Dear is around, and they're who I'm hoping to see now.
Punker For Life...
Or at least until my hearing goes out!

anthem for a new amanda

um. ozma needs a blowout show. take a tip from the members of braid....reunion tours are totally worth it.
ps: remember that at one point in history i had over 10,000 posts. dear ozma, your fans are dedicated. you broke up and you still have a forum dedicated to you.

please please please let me get what i want

Jonas190

This is needed.  One last show since I missed them the last time they came to Detroit (damn work making me work on my day off).  I need one last Ozma fix before I will be satisfied. 

If not... I shall forever starve.