May 15, 2024, 10:23:02 am

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

Interesting YouTube Find: Mania Bytes

Started by CT-700, June 06, 2007, 03:05:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CT-700

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGcIn5E1m2g

Kind of lame review, but I can't find the live content that they show in the video. Ryen and Dan on acoustics and Star on synth, looks very interesting!

heysarahsarah

Yeah hmm...seems weird he praises eponine so much, and only mentions fight the darkness and I Wonder, which while the latter is a pretty song I love, neither are the major standout tracks.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Colt45

I'd consider that a poorly produced, miserably edited, and overall awful video/review.
Senor Beavis! Donde Esta Tu Hall Pass?

Fantastic Max

That's not from that online show they did, is it? Only a handful of us saw it, and I never saw it archived on the site like it said it would. Any info?

Also, Dan looks like Stevie Wonder, there, haha.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

CT-700

No its not the MusicPlusTv footage. That was full band electric, this appears to be acoustic. I believe Star's hair was black in MusicPlusTv, but it is still blonde in this new one. So I figure it must predate it by some unkown amount of time.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: CT-700 on June 07, 2007, 06:03:00 am
No its not the MusicPlusTv footage. That was full band electric, this appears to be acoustic. I believe Star's hair was black in MusicPlusTv, but it is still blonde in this new one. So I figure it must predate it by some unkown amount of time.

Aww, she's back to black? NICE. I wasn't much'a fan of the blonde.

I do wish she'd just led it fade back to her natural color. I liked it.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Martha Gail

It's brown, really, but it looks super good.
That's Cobra on Cobra action.