April 29, 2024, 09:33:53 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Maybe in an Alternate Dimension

Started by punksaboy, July 01, 2007, 10:53:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

punksaboy

I'm am seeing the guys and gal in Chicago on July 7th. Any chance they will play this song?

amish

You should probably read the other posts from the other concerts, which for the most part all have setlists. They played it on June 27th, but it wasn't on the original setlist.

Martha Gail

José took a request at our show.  Maybe if you're standing up front and yelling loudly (but not obnoxiously) for it they'll play it.  We got stuck with Baseball.
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

theworkersaregoinghome

They played Alternate Dimension in DC?  I don't remember that...

I Like Ozma

i used to always say that that song would be the number one song that i would want to hear them play live but now i am unsure. lightyears will burn would be great along with something like if my amp had wheels or iceland.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

VanSlegr Fan

i agree iceland would be cool, but very unlikely. I'd love to hear Alt. Dimension or Immigration Song more than any others at this point. i will say they played WAY to much RRp3 for my tastes at the Dallas show, and only 2 measly DDD songs, Korobeiniki, and Landing. which was cool to hear live, as i'd only seen them once before. i will say i was very let down they Game Over wasn't played, as i felt certain it would be, not sure why.
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on August 12, 2007, 04:46:44 pm
i agree iceland would be cool, but very unlikely. I'd love to hear Alt. Dimension or Immigration Song more than any others at this point. i will say they played WAY to much RRp3 for my tastes at the Dallas show, and only 2 measly DDD songs, Korobeiniki, and Landing. which was cool to hear live, as i'd only seen them once before. i will say i was very let down they Game Over wasn't played, as i felt certain it would be, not sure why.

I've ALWAYS wanted to hear Immigration live.  That's like my OZMA dream.  It was awesome to hear Bootymaster at the Reunion shows... but Immigration is still what it will take to complete me.

Oatmeal

Immigration song! thats the song that I want to hear live.
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

CT-700

Quote from: Samuel on August 24, 2007, 10:05:23 pm

I've ALWAYS wanted to hear Immigration live.  That's like my OZMA dream.  It was awesome to hear Bootymaster at the Reunion shows... but Immigration is still what it will take to complete me.

You know theres a live version in the file repository, right? Its hella good.

Quote from: CT-700 on August 26, 2007, 01:59:53 pm

I know now!  Thank you.  Turns out I had it and never even realized it.

CT-700

Quote from: Samuel on September 12, 2007, 06:24:58 am
Quote from: CT-700 on August 26, 2007, 01:59:53 pm

I know now!  Thank you.  Turns out I had it and never even realized it.

Haha, I didn't even realize I answered you twice in different threads on different boards. We are probably talking about it same where else too.

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

ooohbecka

Quote from: Martha Gail on July 02, 2007, 11:11:20 am
José took a request at our show.  Maybe if you're standing up front and yelling loudly (but not obnoxiously) for it they'll play it.  We got stuck with Baseball.
i asked them if theyd play i wonder(onmyspace)..since i knew i wouldnt see them until after anyway, they didnt.i think ken apologized actually, for not reading it. so it wasnt actually like...at the concert. okay i have no idea what im saying anymore*dipset*