If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Ozma file repository?

Started by antiuser, January 06, 2006, 01:52:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cade

Kyosho

Quote from: hipsun on May 27, 2007, 06:07:02 pm
blah blah blah 2007_05_27 d song organ blah blah blah

Whoa that's great. The mixing and stuff. I'm a sucker for multiple versions. Any chance of uploading the whole song? Then again, that might be asking a lot. I have no idea how much work goes into it.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Ianny

~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

Indoor Fireworks

Added some Brummel compositions.

allelulia_for_saint....mp3
string_quartet_no._1.mp3
themes_fr_flute.mp3
variacion.mp3
You have balls. I like balls.

Oatmeal

Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

Kyosho

I'd heard the string quartet one before, but not the others. Variacion easily sounds like it could be score from a movie, which is very cool. And "alleluia for saints" is just awesome.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

danorganplayer

OMG can someone post the FULL D SONG organ mix..ITS INCREDIBLE

Hipsun whoever put this up..U need the full oen ..UGHHH

brad

Quote from: danorganplayer on June 13, 2007, 09:41:00 am
OMG can someone post the FULL D SONG organ mix..ITS INCREDIBLE

Hipsun whoever put this up..U need the full oen ..UGHHH

seems like a little bit of a biased opinion coming from someone named danorganplayer

but yeah, i agree - a full mix would be cool.

danorganplayer

Lmao...Well brad to be honest i dont play an organ i do play a piano..so Ud think id be fine with the normal version but ive been dying to have the organ induced version for a while now!

The Other Mike

Quote from: danorganplayer on June 13, 2007, 02:50:40 pm
Lmao...Well brad to be honest i dont play an organ i do play a piano..so Ud think id be fine with the normal version but ive been dying to have the organ induced version for a while now!

induced is not the word you're looking for there.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

VanSlegr Fan

whats the file name? i dont see it. i only see the partial mix
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

brad

actually hipsun, if you do this -- can you bring out the bass part during the "i bring your name"'s -- not to play producer or anyhting but that bassline is way too low!

VanSlegr Fan

o sorry i misread. thought it said that it was up
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

weitzner

is there any way to easily download everything that's on the server?  that would make life a lot easier.  thanks.

antiuser

There's a Firefox add-on called DownThemAll that lets you do that. If you use IE you lose at life.

FireAarro

Does anyone have the rest of the boot these files were from? I'd love to hear it.

monstro_07-naked-live090403.mp3   
monstro_08-por_un_amor-live090403.mp3   
monstro_09-elementary.mp3-live090403.mp3
monstro_moleintheground-live090403comp.mp3
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Kyosho

Uploaded ozma_-_bizarre_love_triangle_(new_order_cover).mp3

See this thread.

Kyosho

Does anyone have the midi files that I think Daniel made for some of the older Ozma songs? I remember Just Tell Me When, among others. Anyone have these?

Quote from: antiuser on June 29, 2007, 04:07:43 pm
If you use IE you lose at life.

lol
sidenote:  I don't know why companies like Microsoft and AOL never continued developing their Mac software.  AIM just kinda disappeared after OSX with no official announcement to the best of my knowledge, but Microsoft even stated they were going to stop working on IE updates at the end of 2005... which they did.  Kinda weird, you'd think Mac would be a bigger business for companies like that--especially these days.  I mean, old versions of AIM for OS9 still own the shit out of that fucking iChat garbage (aside from the video chat feature)

FAKE EDIT:  O M F G.  Apparently there IS finally an AIM for Mac.  This is fucking nuts, since I'd occasionally been checking for the past 5 years, and the most recent Mac update was in 2004... I mean, until now.  LOL.  I'm checking this shit out.  LATER D00DZ.

antiuser

Dude, fuck AIM. Use Adium instead. And all Microsoft products I've used on a Mac suck major balls. The only reason I have MS Word at my work computer is clients still send us Word files. That shit ain't getting anywhere close to my laptop.

secret squares

Is there a new password? I lost all my DB & the Contraband :(

An Astronaut

Quote from: secret squares on January 25, 2015, 09:41:14 am
Is there a new password? I lost all my DB & the Contraband :(

nope, it's the same password.