brad

i have a cover of wake up, followed by some ozma fooling around at

www.purevolume.com/bradsilfan

check it out

icecreamman

Michigan Ozma fan REPRESENT!!

secret squares

Kyosho

Argh. I want to listen to your songs, but they're not downloadable. My connection sucks as far as playing streams.  :(

So, consider this a request to make them available for download.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

brad

February 20, 2005, 08:30:09 am #4 Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 08:31:06 am by brad
will do.Ã,  Ã, i can only make one downloadable, so i'm guessing you want wake up right?

or you can aim me at amazinmetsfan469, and i'll be happy to send you them.

Kyosho

Downloaded it, listened to it. It's not bad. But man, when you said it was poor quality, you weren't kidding. Sounded like you were ten feet from the microphone. Sorry, I'm a bit of an audiophile. I liked it though. The little bits you played at the end from other Ozma songs was interesting.

From what I could hear of the Say It Ain't So cover, it's pretty good as well. In fact I think I liked it more.

I liked Condone Me as well, from what I could get it to play.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Not Jason

Quote from: brad on February 20, 2005, 08:30:09 am
will do.Ã,  Ã, i can only make one downloadable, so i'm guessing you want wake up right?

i'm a purevolume user, and that's not true.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

brad

Quote from: Not Jason on February 22, 2005, 08:04:34 am
Quote from: brad on February 20, 2005, 08:30:09 am

i'm a purevolume user, and that's not true.

oh wow your right.  that used to be the policy for non-plus members though.  i guess they changed it back when i wasn't paying attention.