May 15, 2024, 11:09:52 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

If it isn't the best picture ever..

Started by Fantastic Max, February 22, 2005, 01:01:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

oatmeal

FortyTwo

Quote from: savewhatyouare on January 14, 2006, 07:01:57 pm
Quote from: returnofdisco on January 14, 2006, 08:12:20 am
reggie and the full effect > the get up kids.  ozma > reggie and the full effect

no fucking way

I don't see what's wrong with that statement.. I've only heard a little of Reggie, I wouldn't call it better than Ozma... And they were far more interesting than GUK...
"It's popular to hate emo, 'cause it sucks."  - Daniel Brummel

oatmeal

Quote from: FortyTwo on January 17, 2006, 07:25:43 am
Quote from: savewhatyouare on January 14, 2006, 07:01:57 pm
Quote from: returnofdisco on January 14, 2006, 08:12:20 am
reggie and the full effect > the get up kids.Ã,  ozma > reggie and the full effect

no fucking way

I don't see what's wrong with that statement.. I've only heard a little of Reggie, I wouldn't call it better than Ozma... And they were far more interesting than GUK...

Half of Reggie's/James's songs are jokes.Ã,  I feel like Reggie is more of a concept artist making concept albums than a "rockstar" making "rock" albums.Ã,  And of course, this doesn't mean TGUK is better just because they make "serious" albums.Ã,  However, your comment; "And they were far more interesting than GUK..."Ã,  doesn't really explain much of where you're coming from.

I'm curious how much you're actually familiar with TGUK and Reggie because I can't imagine someone thinking Reggie is more "interesting" unless that person is really more just into keyboards and funny songs. -- I'm just too emo for that.

(I'm not trying to start some big thing; if anything, I think you should check out some GUK stuff because it's really quite good.)

amish

January 19, 2006, 12:11:32 pm #35 Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 12:12:28 pm by srm006
Quote from: amish on January 19, 2006, 04:38:58 am
...TGUK's albums weren't a joke ???

lol - you guys are making me so confused & sad!Ã,  ??? :-[

iceh2o

everyone looks so young in the ozma pic at the beach. haha.. Jose and daniel look so young. I think Ryen looks cute in it.
And..in the =w= pic..Rivers is so small!