April 29, 2024, 07:17:39 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Song request!

Started by Devouring1981, April 27, 2005, 02:18:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Devouring1981

hey im new. i am in love with the ozma song - natalie portman. i was wondering if anyone has an instrumental version of this song. i love the background music. if anyone could be so kind. thanks for everything.

The Other Mike

I don't think such a thing exists.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Devouring1981

dang it.

well if anything comes up.

somebody please let me know.

thanks.

Andy

actually theres live versions available, and an earlier demo on Songs of Inaudible Trucks & Cars
check the bootleg of the month, or catch me on AIM ill see what ican do

Not Jason

Quote from: Andy on April 28, 2005, 08:34:17 pm
actually theres live versions available, and an earlier demo on Songs of Inaudible Trucks & Cars

i've got no fewer than 11 recordings of the song, but none of them are instrumental.

my old band covered the song and i think i have a kind of shitty quality demo of just the instruments for natalie portman, but that isn't really any good.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Potentially Tim

Quote from: Not Jason on April 28, 2005, 08:43:26 pm
Quote from: Andy on April 28, 2005, 08:34:17 pm

i've got no fewer than 11 recordings of the song, but none of them are instrumental.

my old band covered the song and i think i have a kind of shitty quality demo of just the instruments for natalie portman, but that isn't really any good.

I recommend bugging Jason for the Lowfive cover of it. I like it better than Ozma's version.

Kyosho

You mean the band whose cover was on the old MP3.com Ozma Tribute thing was Not Jason's band? I really liked that cover. Is that the one we're talking about? Wish I still had the mp3.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.