April 29, 2024, 06:37:44 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

HOORAY FOR WEDDINGS!!

Started by anthem for a new amanda, May 12, 2005, 03:12:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

anthem for a new amanda

according to piebald's latest myspace bulletin, star is engaged to aaron from piebald and i love when people are cute and getting married.
yay star! yay aaron!

wooti

thekoalastampede

wow last I heard of Aaron he was still riding a lot but he got a little fatter. i can't believe Aaron is getting married. I remember when John got Married to Laura. That was cool.

Not Jason

Quote from: thekoalastampede on May 12, 2005, 04:24:05 pm
I remember when John got Married to Laura. That was cool.

I teach their kid in first grade!
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

phatpubah

CPL593H

Not Jason

good for them!

the one time i met aaron, he seemed like a really cool guy, and anyone who's met star knows that she's really awesome too.  and both of them are/were in two of my favorite bands.

I've been on something of a piebald kick these last few days.
I am the baseball.

Ianny

ogm no Star marry me!!1111

*cough*

Errr...yeah.

In all seriousness, I really hope Star and Aaron have plenty of happy years ahead of them and that all goes well.  Star seems like quite the cool woman,a nd should be a kickass wife for Aaron.   ;)
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

heysarahsarah

Aww this is cute. :)

Congrats Star!
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

mike

When I booked an Ozma show last year, we secretly gave Aaron directions to campus cause he was mildly close to nyc.  and we were hanging out in my room and he knocked on my door and Star answered it and he totally surprised her.  she was super happy but it made it a lot more difficult for me to hit on her.

- mike
I'M YELLING AT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T RESPECT YOU!

Tri$tan

May 13, 2005, 04:27:55 am #10 Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 04:30:50 am by Hip Tris
Edit:WTF@not being able to delete my own post

from jason's lj

According to piebald.com, Star and Aaron (from Ozma and Piebald respectively) are officially engaged to be married. Since no members of either band read my LiveJournal, I feel this is the appropriate place to congratulate them and wish them the best of luck. They're both awesome people (from my experiences with either), and Ozma and Piebald are unquestionably two of my favorite bands. Soon they will be legally associated.

how much does this rock?
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Not Jason

Quote from: Hip Tris on May 13, 2005, 04:27:55 am
According to piebald.com, Star and Aaron (from Ozma and Piebald respectively) are officially engaged to be married. Since no members of either band read my LiveJournal, I feel this is the appropriate place to congratulate them and wish them the best of luck. They're both awesome people (from my experiences with either), and Ozma and Piebald are unquestionably two of my favorite bands. Soon they will be legally associated.

yeah, i totaly said that.

i said the fuck out of that.

it's pretty rad.
I am the baseball.

Jordan

woooo! best news ever! congrats star and aaron!

-Jordan  :)
you're as cold as ice.