April 29, 2024, 04:37:25 pm

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Talking to Ryen

Started by Fantastic Max, May 14, 2005, 09:18:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Max

Couple friends and I were at a Yes Dear show last night in Anaheim, and at one point, Ryen came out to talk to us, and my friend Nick was like "Hey I heard Star was teaching now, or something..something with S.A.T. help or something.." and Ryen said that he had no idea what we were talking about, that we just wished she was a teacher, to fulfill some sort of fantasy, haha.

I think Ryen was completely high or something. At one point, he was like "Man, Im gonna graduate from the guitar institute, and then Im gonna wear, like, like....alll white. ALL white." But then we got on stage later, he played fine. Hm weird.

Some really hot groupie girl came over and hung out with us because we were talking to Ryen....hahahahaha, so lame. But, so hot.  :P

Oh yeah, and some girl yelled out.."BASEBALL!!" between songs, and I was like..."Awkward..". Ha. Anyways. Yeah. that's about it.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Rome

did you punch the girl who yelled "baseball" in the face?
i would've. sometimes u just gotta slap a hoe.

heysarahsarah

Ryen?  Not sober during a SHOW?

Un-fucking-heard of.  You lie.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

patty

the one time i met ryen and i knew for a fact he was completely sober was just seconds before my roomie gave him vicodine...followed by me giving him a bucket of brownies.

The Other Mike

man, I want to party with ryen.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Andy

Quote from: heysarahsarah on May 15, 2005, 12:21:55 am
Ryen?  Not sober during a SHOW?

Un-fucking-heard of.  You lie.

rofl

phatpubah

CPL593H

Mog

Dude!  I totally partoke ( :heh:) of the green buddha with Pat in the back of some alley.

cesarsalad

i would have totally yelled out baseball too