April 29, 2024, 03:38:50 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

I know Ryan and...

Started by onthesix, January 05, 2005, 12:51:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onthesix

I know Ryan because my friend is in the band ODD MODERN (formerly NERD RIOT) and he is doing work with them right now....I have met him several times and he is a jerk ass prick....he is the biggest dick face asshole on the earth...and he smells/.

kitten

icecreamman

Yeah I agree, I sure do hate RyanRyan is the worst guy in the world.

bulb dylan

Yes, I too know Ryen. He certainly does smell. He has also been blessed with sight, hearing, and has the ability to taste things when he ingests them and feel things when he touches them. His dick and face are not in close proximity to each other, however I can say with reasonable certainty that his asshole and dick are probably neighborly. The frequency in which he jerks his prick eludes me, but then again I do not possess the awesome talent of being able to correctly and harshly judge someone I don't know very well, and I am impressed that you were able to glean something like that from being friends with Gerardo (A fellow I respect as well, rumored to have similar sensory ablities as Ryen). Kudos to you, sir!

Pyronite

I'm still not really sure if this post was supposed to be serious or not. The ...and he smells is what makes me go  ???.

bulb dylan

I figured as much looking at the email address.. G.C.? what's Gerardo's last name?  :-*

Signumark

I can't believe somebody smited that guy.

That'll show him!

I'm waving my fist at him as I type.
Ess-to-the-Eye-to-the-Jee-Enn-Ewey-to-the-Emm-to-the-Ay-to-the-Arr-Kay...Phooey

Andy

yeah so let me get this straight,
you came here and registered an account just so you could bash ryen in a post?

oddmodern

hmm, I'm not sure I know that guy... I'm kinda pretty sure I don't. and my last name starts with a B so I think GC all day and night is a reference to good charlotte, and on the six is J-lo's album so who knows what that was all about... and as to the controversy over ryen's smelliness... I can't recall a smell, so either I smell so bad that it is overpowering or he just has no offending odor... ha.

machatte

Dear mean person I donââ,¬â,,¢t even know,
I'm not sure about the other things you said about me, but I did stop using deodorant a few months ago, sorry about that!!!!!

ryen

The Other Mike

is that really ryen?  I need proof.... play a guitar solo.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

jvstin

Quote from: The Other Mike on January 13, 2005, 06:11:22 pm
is that really ryen?Ã,  I need proof.... play a guitar solo.
i second that
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Ianny

Quote from: minorthreat on January 13, 2005, 06:27:23 pm
Quote from: The Other Mike on January 13, 2005, 06:11:22 pm
is that really ryen?  I need proof.... play a guitar solo.
i second that

I third that.  That means you have to do it now.
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

oatmeal

Quote from: machatte on January 13, 2005, 05:31:34 pm
Dear mean person I donââ,¬â,,¢t even know,
I'm not sure about the other things you said about me, but I did stop using deodorant a few months ago, sorry about that!!!!!

ryen

this really is ryen. This is awesome. That other person is stupid. You go ryen. I couldn't help but reserect this thread when I read it.

savewhatyouare

i wish i had parents that spelled my name in an unorthordox way. (i.e. ryEn)

I think that's where he gets his ability to shred like a machette.

I like ozma

my parents should have spelled my name ronee

Fantastic Max

Rieyn would be a bit more unorthodox, I'd say.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

iceh2o

Ryen is so nice! I don't know him...but when I met him he was really friendly. He seemed kind of quiet.

Sandguy

Quote from: onthesix on January 05, 2005, 12:51:11 pm
I know Ryan because my friend is in the band ODD MODERN (formerly NERD RIOT... formerly Ronald Ray Gun)