April 30, 2024, 03:01:59 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

december 3.

Started by kitten, November 03, 2005, 12:24:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Jordan?

anyways, lol @ bob for having the cord hanging out of his pocket. Come on, bob. I thought you were smart.

Jordan

Quote from: Rome on November 10, 2005, 06:35:04 pm
Jordan?

anyways, lol @ bob for having the cord hanging out of his pocket. Come on, bob. I thought you were smart.

yes........

-jordan  :)
you're as cold as ice.

phatpubah

just out of curiosity (sp?)

jason and sarah,
did you know "irregardless" was ozma when you read this and where being kinda sneaky about it?
CPL593H

Not Jason

Quote from: phatpubah on November 13, 2005, 10:10:52 pm

jason and sarah,
did you know "irregardless" was ozma when you read this and where being kinda sneaky about it?

Just because they have a similar line up and play some of the same songs doesn't mean anything.

That's about as absurd as saying that Goat Punnishment has anything in common with Weezer.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Kyosho

jason and sarah,

I'm fairly certain everyone in this thread knew exactly what they were talking about. Me included.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Quote from: Kyosho on November 14, 2005, 03:52:19 am

jason and sarah,

I'm fairly certain everyone in this thread knew exactly what they were talking about. Me included.

Dude, what are you talking about?

Kyosho

???

You know, I'm not sure anymore.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

oatmeal

December 04, 2005, 07:49:01 am #37 Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 07:56:36 am by oatmeal
Quote from: Not Jason on November 13, 2005, 10:25:19 pm

jason and sarah,

Just because they have a similar line up and play some of the same songs doesn't mean anything.

That's about as absurd as saying that Goat Punnishment has anything in common with Weezer.

Its was Ozma, just no Pat, it was a another good drumer instead and a differnt keyboardest/flute player/vocal back up signer.. They sounded the same, they went under that name becuase Yes Dear was going to open for The Wrens then they decided to do this instead, I guess becuase this is a wrens show they did not want to divert the attention to the new band. So they went as irregardless.

kitten

different keyboardist?  are you sure it wasn't just star with blonde hair...?

heysarahsarah

Quote from: marm on December 04, 2005, 10:13:22 am
different keyboardist?  are you sure it wasn't just star with blonde hair...?

It was Star.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.