May 02, 2024, 11:31:00 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Ozma is official back together when...

Started by Axolotl, December 22, 2005, 08:10:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Axolotl

ozmaonline.com is back up and running.

They should bring it back with the 8-bit theme like back in the day.

(also taking suggestions for my avatar)
"The mission could be corrupted and we wouldn't know"

The Other Mike

when they play a damn reunion show and say that they're back together.

and it's 'officially'.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Power Lloyd

Ianny

Star plays the national anthem on her Casio.
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

oatmeal

Yep, now its offical. I was hopping they would put it back up.  ;)

jvstin

Quote from: oatmeal on December 25, 2005, 09:37:59 pm
Yep, now its offical. I was hopping they would put it back up.Ã,  ;)
wait... what?
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Ianny

Ozmaonline.com send you to a blank page now as opposed to no page at all.  Looks like we're one step closer!
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

RaRPT

Quote from: Ianny on December 25, 2005, 11:02:36 pm
Ozmaonline.com send you to a blank page now as opposed to no page at all.  Looks like we're one step closer!

Yes I noticed that too... Huzzah!

I like ozma

no. its official when they tell their fans at the show "it's official"

patty

if they're keeping track of the hits that site gets, they're gonna be weirded out when they see the number from before re-launch.

or something like that.

i dunno.

im dizzy and listening to 60's beatnick/hippy/space music and not knowing what im saying.

malcolm

Quote from: patty on December 26, 2005, 10:18:08 pm
if they're keeping track of the hits that site gets, they're gonna be weirded out when they see the number from before re-launch.

or something like that.

i dunno.

im dizzy and listening to 60's beatnick/hippy/space music and not knowing what im saying. drunk
:D
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

Colt45

i stopped listening to ozma anyway. the killers are waaaaaay better...

.... ::)
Senor Beavis! Donde Esta Tu Hall Pass?

Sandguy

the click five > the killers.

....did i just post that? :o

Colt45

Quote from: Sandguy on December 27, 2005, 11:02:24 am
the click five > the killers.

....did i just post that? :o

this may be so but i believe the killers front man is far sexier
Senor Beavis! Donde Esta Tu Hall Pass?

jvstin

nsync > backstreet boys = the click five = death

this doesn't even make sense. but the click five are going to break up pretty soon because i am going to track each member down and murder them with a piano wire. fuckers.

beni

Quote from: ^_^ on December 27, 2005, 12:09:40 pm
nsync > backstreet boys = the click five = death

this doesn't even make sense. but the click five are going to break up pretty soon because i am going to track each member down and murder them with a piano wire. fuckers.

me too

jvstin

Sandguy

ah man. i don't think someone liked my click five post. haha. oh well, it was in the name of...... some sick, twisted comedy. i will join your click five murdering crusade.

jvstin

Quote from: Sandguy on December 27, 2005, 08:43:24 pm
ah man. i don't think someone liked my click five post. haha. oh well, it was in the name of...... some sick, twisted comedy. i will join your click five murdering crusade.
excellent  :patriot: :patriot:

Kyosho

December 28, 2005, 05:21:36 am #21 Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 05:34:15 am by Kyosho
Er... Okay, so I've only heard one song by The Click Five, and I don't even know which one, but I didn't see anything wrong. Other than they're yet another "me too" band.

Edit: By the way, it seems I have discovered why the official Ozma site was sort of there, yet not. They haven't paid their bill. Look at it now.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Axolotl

I am glad that I don't know who The Click Five is.

I have only heard a few Killers songs and I must say I am quite impressed, especially when compared to most of the other mainstream bands we hear today.

"The mission could be corrupted and we wouldn't know"

Sandguy

stars embedded to band name... check
couch... check
band trying to be cute by all wearing suits... check
pretentious air about them by dubbing them with a title... check

they're good to go.

Zombie Don Ho

to be fair, i don't think the click five is real band, per se.

The Other Mike

Quote from: Axolotl on December 28, 2005, 10:08:27 am

I have only heard a few Killers songs and I must say I am quite impressed, especially when compared to most of the other mainstream bands we hear today.

Yeah, they rip off old bands pretty well.... and nobody's doing the dance/new new wave thing these days, so they have that going for them...
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

funwithsponges

Quote from: The Other Mike on December 28, 2005, 10:42:44 am
Quote from: Axolotl on December 28, 2005, 10:08:27 am

Yeah, they rip off old bands pretty well.... and nobody's doing the dance/new new wave thing these days, so they have that going for them...

It's amusing to see the backlash a year later.

jvstin

well, i'm still going to murder those fuckers

beni

it says on ozmaonline.com: "This domain name expired on 12/22/2005 and is pending renewal or deletion."

Kyosho

Quote from: beni on December 29, 2005, 08:14:14 am
it says on ozmaonline.com: "This domain name expired on 12/22/2005 and is pending renewal or deletion."

Quote from: Kyosho on December 28, 2005, 05:21:36 amBy the way, it seems I have discovered why the official Ozma site was sort of there, yet not. They haven't paid their bill. Look at it now.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.